What's the difference between an A- and a B+? Are they the same?
I m planning on talking on computer science in the future. I don t know if that helps to answer the question,but it s the best I can do.
- It doesn't matter what course it is. The difference is how many points they each count toward your GPA. A- is 3.7 and B+ is 3.3.01
- a- is a bit better than b+ - here is an example -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_g...11
- No, they are not the same.01
- very little difference00
- A "B+" is not quite "A" level work. It's very good, but not up to typical "A" standard. An "A-" is exemplary, but with some notable flaws. It's not poor enough to warrant a "B" level grade, but has enough wrong with it to fall just short of a full "A" or "A+". Determining which grade you receive can be arbitrary on the part of the teacher. He or she may be using their own criteria rather than a set standard to determine if they think you deserve an "A-" or a "B+".11
- Big bang Theory Math question!?
- Which are the best websites for homework help?
- Hi i need some math help... Ive answered the first two questions i just need help with the one in blue?
- While the following pages do NOT have the words RUNNING HEAD, AND (this is the question) an 'abbreviated' version of the entire title, no?
- How do you write in the third person about yourself?
- What are the 5 countries with the largest populations?
- Math Algebra Help?
- To add 1/2 and 3/4, the fractions must first be changed to the least common denominator of...what?
- Convert 200degrees celcius to Farenheit?
- What are some reasons why people do not believe in life after death?