What's the difference between an A- and a B+? Are they the same?
I m planning on talking on computer science in the future. I don t know if that helps to answer the question,but it s the best I can do.
- It doesn't matter what course it is. The difference is how many points they each count toward your GPA. A- is 3.7 and B+ is 3.3.01
- a- is a bit better than b+ - here is an example -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_g...11
- No, they are not the same.01
- very little difference00
- A "B+" is not quite "A" level work. It's very good, but not up to typical "A" standard. An "A-" is exemplary, but with some notable flaws. It's not poor enough to warrant a "B" level grade, but has enough wrong with it to fall just short of a full "A" or "A+". Determining which grade you receive can be arbitrary on the part of the teacher. He or she may be using their own criteria rather than a set standard to determine if they think you deserve an "A-" or a "B+".11
- If I breed my 200 pound st.bernard dog to 170 pound female st.bernard dog how big will the puppies be?
- Is gaining 40 pounds of fat in 5 months a lot?
- Help with economics?
- Find the equation of the line containing 5,-2 and has a slope of -1?
- Which party was invented first or came first in history? Democrats or Republicans?
- How do you write a quadratic equation whose roots are -3 and -1?
- How come americans remember dates so well and what they did on that day?
- Early life- Edgar Allan Poe- Facts?
- Explain why there are two high tides and two low tides every day.?
- Was the Nazi German Military strong back then? Everyone at my school says they were the weakest military to exist.?