What's the difference between an A- and a B+? Are they the same?
I m planning on talking on computer science in the future. I don t know if that helps to answer the question,but it s the best I can do.
- It doesn't matter what course it is. The difference is how many points they each count toward your GPA. A- is 3.7 and B+ is 3.3.01
- a- is a bit better than b+ - here is an example -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_g...11
- No, they are not the same.01
- very little difference00
- A "B+" is not quite "A" level work. It's very good, but not up to typical "A" standard. An "A-" is exemplary, but with some notable flaws. It's not poor enough to warrant a "B" level grade, but has enough wrong with it to fall just short of a full "A" or "A+". Determining which grade you receive can be arbitrary on the part of the teacher. He or she may be using their own criteria rather than a set standard to determine if they think you deserve an "A-" or a "B+".11
- What is the slope of the line for the equation y = -5?
- What production effects does Bjork typically use?
- Why are people born in the 20th century so stupid?
- Math Problem Help Please?
- If a guy wants to go to a different state alone with a girl, does he like her?
- Force is measure in units called?
- Opinions on Sexism?? Need it for an assignment!!!!?
- A Helicopter is traveling 178 miles per hour how long would it take to get to its destination 8 miles away?
- True or false for the following statements?
- Biblical Studies, Gospel of Luke?