Search "completed sales" on eBay, and see what other people got for similar laptops.
Personally: I buy computer parts on eBay, deeply discounted. I would only consider a used laptop if were deeply discounted, as well. You won't get $775, that's for sure.
Selling A Laptop on Ebay Price.?
So I have a Dell Inspiron 15.6" 5567 Signature Edition that I want to sell to buy a different PC. I got this computer for either $800 or $850 at Costco. I have not used it much and it feels and looks new. Its got Intel i7-7500U and AMD R7 M445 4GB. If I sold this laptop on Ebay at a starting price of $775, do you think someone would buy it or better yet would you yourself buy it?
- Price paid for a computer has little meaning to its current value.
The full part number would be helpful.
It is selling as new with warranty for $780, refurb at $600
The cpu and graphics are weak for a laptop at this price.
The 4GB video ram is for marketing purposes and 2GB more than it needs.
GPU is rank #215, not as good as a Geforce 940M
i7-7500U dual core score 5228 vs i5-7200U 4686 gets only 12% extra CPU power
It is hard to know what someone would pay for it, but value is at best about $60000
- Asus laptop stuck on loading screen?
- What happened to my downloaded audiobooks from audible uk?
- Music Production: Macbook 2017 13" or Mac Mini?
- Why are refurbished items so expensive?
- Can I use a 45W charger on my laptop that only requires 40W?
- How to clearly destroy hard drive?
- What can I do about my Lenovo laptop?
- I'm gonna install Windows 95 on my new Core i7 Laptop!?
- Is dell really a horrible brand ?
- Do todays laptops and computers have a CD-Rom?