Search "completed sales" on eBay, and see what other people got for similar laptops.
Personally: I buy computer parts on eBay, deeply discounted. I would only consider a used laptop if were deeply discounted, as well. You won't get $775, that's for sure.
Selling A Laptop on Ebay Price.?
So I have a Dell Inspiron 15.6" 5567 Signature Edition that I want to sell to buy a different PC. I got this computer for either $800 or $850 at Costco. I have not used it much and it feels and looks new. Its got Intel i7-7500U and AMD R7 M445 4GB. If I sold this laptop on Ebay at a starting price of $775, do you think someone would buy it or better yet would you yourself buy it?
- Price paid for a computer has little meaning to its current value.
The full part number would be helpful.
It is selling as new with warranty for $780, refurb at $600
The cpu and graphics are weak for a laptop at this price.
The 4GB video ram is for marketing purposes and 2GB more than it needs.
GPU is rank #215, not as good as a Geforce 940M
i7-7500U dual core score 5228 vs i5-7200U 4686 gets only 12% extra CPU power
It is hard to know what someone would pay for it, but value is at best about $60000
- Which software to find out the stolen laptop.?
- I have asus zenbook ux303ub with 1Tb HDD, but i wanna upgrade it to 1Tb SSD, does my system support it?
- HELP. I can't delete macbook hard drive, how can i fix the problem?
- How is roblox not working on my hp computer?
- Is 256 GB good enough for a multi-purpose laptop or should I go with 512 GB or 1 TB?
- When is a laptop considered to old to be of any good use?
- Best laptop for college?
- What is the difference between input and output in terms of audio, on a laptop/computer?
- Will Norton work on my Acer Chromebook 15 ?
- Am Iable to use my Chromebook anywhere?