Why don't guys ever approach me?
Ok, so I've been told that I am pretty by friends and this guy that I was friends with said I was in the top ten prettiest girls in our class in high school, but it could also be biased because he had a big crush on me, long story short, he ended up being a big jerk who was pretty gross. But I've been asked out by guys before, but they're all weird. There was this really weird guy that asked me out when I was walking to class my first semester. I'm also pretty shy and quiet at first, so idk could that play a part. I just notice that whenever I go to parties or whatever with my friends, my friends get approached but I never do. It's frustrating, I'm 19 and I've never had a bf or had a real kiss, you know.
- This is crazy because I'm 19, and I'm pretty quiet too so I know how you feel.but I'd say just be yourself and get yourself out there more. Try to start a conversation with a guy. You have nothing to lose00
- Guys like a girl that is aprochable and having fun . If you hang out to much with your girlfriends or friends that could be the reason why guys will not approach you00
- First of all, its not bad to be shy, or pretty! It's difficult at 19 to be individual and probably guys sense that you're a little different to other girls and thats why they might be intimidated. Don't change you but maybe think about regularly changing where you go out. The more people that see you out will increase your chances of finding someone who likes you for who and how you are. Being 19 or 20 is great, its one of the least responsible times of most peoples lives. Your whole future in front of you. So enjoy this time and don't worry. You'll meet someone.00
- Get a woman and she'll love you.00
- This might be wrong but maybe it's because you are at such a high level and people can't think of ways to get to you. Also, the weird kids are the mor econfident ones and the approach a lot of people.10
- You're probably just too attractive for them. Also boys in high school are immature and don't know how to approach women correctly. You'll notice more and more men want you as you get older. And remember that word, MEN. It's probably in your best interest you don't waste your time with dudes who will take you and the relationship for granted.10
- I'm in the same boat as you. I think it's that people may be intimidated or that girls like us may not be involved in many things and being shy it's hard for us to socialize. My best advice is the break out of your shell slowly, befriend a couple guys that are just easy to be friends with and then maybe you'll meet some of their friends etc. Also it's important to keep your options open and not be too picky because sometimes I am.00
- You're searching, let it happen naturally. when your not looking it will happen. Go w the flow.10
- You're better off, at the moment.
You don't need a collection of exes and kisses, to have value.
Look at all the emotional pain and suffering that you haven't had.
19 is very young.
Look for a genuine person that passes the test of time!00
- Guys are a little intimidated by extremely attractive girls, so they don't approach them often00
- Just keep being yourself and when people talk to you, just try to be natural. I know it is hard, especially with all the emotions and all going on inside you at the time, but just keep being yourself and you will see that people will start talking and approaching you more. There is nothing wrong with being shy, some guys view it as cute and attractive. Mostly just take a moment and enjoy each moment, you never get them back ,so don't sweat the small stuff.100
- I can’t make my boyfriend cum- is there something wrong with me?
- I don’t feel like having sex with my girlfriend anymore.?
- Baby/ Relationship stress. What do I do?
- What to do when bored?
- Why do women cheat?
- I wanna get rid of my girlfriend but she said she will kill herself if I leave her?
- Would you ever cheat on someone?
- Can a guy think of a girl alot and not text/call her?
- Have you ever found pleasure in something Painful? If so, what?
- Ex gf says “go with with the flow” to me. Is she just being friendly or might reconsider getting back together?