Unfertilized eggs of several animal species contain many mRNAs that should not be translated until fertilization occurs. Describe a molecular strategy employed by the egg to ensure timely activity of the proteins encoded by such mRNA.
- Which has increased membrane fluidity and why? A) 18:0 or 16:0 B) 18:1n-9 or 18:0 C) 18:1n-9 or 18:1n-3?
- Genetics Question?
- How do some bacteria 'sense' light?
- Can your gut takeover non-gut bodyparts?
- Atheists, how did the very first lifeform come into existence without God? How do you explain that one?
- Why can't atheists provide any testable evidence for evolution?
- Is evolution a tested verified settled science?
- Am I going to be a human for my entire life?
- Do Babies have DNA like Adults?
- Atheist, How many of the "evolution links" from ape to man, can I see today, Alive please?