Unfertilized eggs of several animal species contain many mRNAs that should not be translated until fertilization occurs. Describe a molecular strategy employed by the egg to ensure timely activity of the proteins encoded by such mRNA.
- Bio M/C questions? EASY 10 PTS?
- What traits have made humans a successful species?
- Do you know how scientists clone animals? What is the process?
- Biology question?
- Is the human body biologically destined to die ("supposed to") or is physical death a failure of science to know how to keep us alive?
- Atheists, will you now identify the**ORIGINAL** ancestor of homo sapiens (obviously the "original" ancestor would go back billions of years)?
- How rare is this eye color?
- Are humans a big or small species?
- Can a child be born with AB+ blood to an O- mother and AB+ father?
- Is the mutation in evolution random or based on an environment or parent's life?