Why do people tend to love 1940s Film-Noir Fashion so much?
I personally can't stand it, but heck that's just me.
- People are drawn to different fashions, maybe when they look at that fashion they think it's cool. Maybe it speaks to them on level as the fashion you like speaks to you on a level.10
- I love it. Women were so classy.00
- It views human morality not in polar blacks and whites, but acknowledges there is a grey area. The characters are flawed, damaged beings, not idealized or heroic. There are no easy answers or solutions to the problems in the noir films. Usually, there is a "life goes on" motif at the end regardless of whether justice was served or the real culprit was found.
Actors like Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, and Edward G. Robinson did some of their finest performances in the film noir genre. It's a popular genre for audiences who are more pessimistic, disillusioned, or cynical about life and contemporary society.00
- I need help remembering a movie. I have a weird memory of a hard cut to a funeral.?
- Where to buy fevicol in malaysia?
- There’s a movie that was on Netflix about a boy who sometimes would wear feminine clothing and his mom went to jail?
- What is this thing called?
- Who would win in a fight to the death? John Wick or The Equalizer?
- Whats your favorite Jim carry movie?
- What your favorite horror movie?
- What's your favorite Al Pacino film?
- What is your favorite ‘80s movie and why?
- What is your favorite action and comedy movies?