Why do people tend to love 1940s Film-Noir Fashion so much?
I personally can't stand it, but heck that's just me.
- People are drawn to different fashions, maybe when they look at that fashion they think it's cool. Maybe it speaks to them on level as the fashion you like speaks to you on a level.10
- I love it. Women were so classy.00
- It views human morality not in polar blacks and whites, but acknowledges there is a grey area. The characters are flawed, damaged beings, not idealized or heroic. There are no easy answers or solutions to the problems in the noir films. Usually, there is a "life goes on" motif at the end regardless of whether justice was served or the real culprit was found.
Actors like Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, and Edward G. Robinson did some of their finest performances in the film noir genre. It's a popular genre for audiences who are more pessimistic, disillusioned, or cynical about life and contemporary society.00
- What's the best movies out to watch right now?
- Can you name the film from which these quote snippets are taken, "...come hotfoot from the court to the cockpit",?
- Blood in the water movie 2016, does anyone know name of the song beginning of the movie when guy is sitting in the car turning on the radio?
- Does a TV series count as film?
- What’s the strangest movie you have ever seen?
- Who is your favorite character played by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?
- Is Magic Mike A Good Film?
- If it were upto you, which actor would you cast as James Bond?
- They say a black actor could play Bond. James Bond. But what about a Chinese actor, or a Mexican? And if not, why not?
- How Are Phone Scenes Filmed?