Why do people tend to love 1940s Film-Noir Fashion so much?
I personally can't stand it, but heck that's just me.
- People are drawn to different fashions, maybe when they look at that fashion they think it's cool. Maybe it speaks to them on level as the fashion you like speaks to you on a level.10
- I love it. Women were so classy.00
- It views human morality not in polar blacks and whites, but acknowledges there is a grey area. The characters are flawed, damaged beings, not idealized or heroic. There are no easy answers or solutions to the problems in the noir films. Usually, there is a "life goes on" motif at the end regardless of whether justice was served or the real culprit was found.
Actors like Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, and Edward G. Robinson did some of their finest performances in the film noir genre. It's a popular genre for audiences who are more pessimistic, disillusioned, or cynical about life and contemporary society.00
- Brain chips are coming in plants are coming its just a shot and the chip can turn on and no more wars and no more killing its a water chip?
- I'm 23 and still like little kid shows? Is this bad lol?
- Is Mel Gibson a Better Actor or Director?
- Who Has Played Richard Nixon In Films?
- Better Movie: Deadpool (2016) or John Wick (2014)?
- What's the saddest movie ending you've ever seen?
- Do you love horror movies?
- What are some movies that make you cry hard?
- Have you seen the new Avengers movie yet?
- Is Hula and Netflix owned by the same company?