Why do people tend to love 1940s Film-Noir Fashion so much?
I personally can't stand it, but heck that's just me.
- People are drawn to different fashions, maybe when they look at that fashion they think it's cool. Maybe it speaks to them on level as the fashion you like speaks to you on a level.10
- I love it. Women were so classy.00
- It views human morality not in polar blacks and whites, but acknowledges there is a grey area. The characters are flawed, damaged beings, not idealized or heroic. There are no easy answers or solutions to the problems in the noir films. Usually, there is a "life goes on" motif at the end regardless of whether justice was served or the real culprit was found.
Actors like Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, and Edward G. Robinson did some of their finest performances in the film noir genre. It's a popular genre for audiences who are more pessimistic, disillusioned, or cynical about life and contemporary society.00
- In Harry potter what is Petrificus Totalus?
- Was Henry Fonda a good actor?
- Can Chris Hemsworth be popular in movies where he isn't a super hero?
- I feel I have talent for movie script writing?
- What food are you having for Sunday lunch?
- Movies that need a remake?
- I actually really liked the Spider-man maguire movies feom sam raimi more than the amazing sliderman reboots Can't Sam Raimi make part 4?
- Favorite movie character?
- Was A Bridge Too Far based on true story?
- What do you think is the best action film ever made?