If you were an adult taking two prescribed hydrocodone in a 24 hour period for a health condition, how would you feel about this?
Just saw on tv that a new law was passed,not sure if it is the whole country or just North Carolina, that limits doctors to only prescribing opioids for 5 days for acute pain and 7 days for surgery. What's your opinion on this?
- I have taken stronger opioids for 40 years for injuries from a motorcycle accident and never have had a doctor not give me a new script for a new monthly batch. My Morphine that I take with Tramadol, is at the same strength as I started with in 2002. so you can take hydrocodone, I did from 1986 to 2002, and if taken to reduce pain to a level that you can function will not be a problem. I have to take a blood test about every 15 months to prove I'm not on anything else, and the DEA is fine with my prescriptions. You only get in trouble if you take too much and screw around, as there are a few million people like me that have used these drugs as they were intended. Used to lower pain to a manageable level and not for a stupor, will work for most people with a brain.00
- It's terrible for politicians to be telling doctors what they can do for their patients.01
- Acute pain and surgery are not pain management or chronic pain and that has not changed. n general 5 days is long enough to taper to something else or to get alternative treatment or into pain management, CA has been like this for awhile and it works fine.00
- Hair follicle drug test?
- I accidently took 2 loratadine tablets 24 hr non drowsy thought I was taking tylenol?
- Please help.?
- I just took 10 boxes of loratedine last night. Why do I feel fine?
- Can i take a anxiety pill before an oral presentation exam ?
- Have you ever been stopped at the airport for taking your prescribed medication?
- If medicine is needed, how does the medicine work?
- As of June 21st, 2018 I will be 80 days clean from smoking weed.?
- Why do doctors advice you to continue taking paracetamol even after the fever is cured?
- Is it safe to take ecstasy if you have tonsillitis?