1. In Credit Karma Tax, how do you enter transactions for from 8949 E (not reported to the IRS)?
- no idea - I would never use something with the word "karma" in it because there is no such thing !!! there are many better efile programs, that are free, thru the IRS site01
- Free sites usually do not allow you to file Schedule D/Form8949, Schedule C, or Schedule E.11
- if they do not have that option in that program you probably can't use it00
- Do not combine with "D" as this will cause the IRS computer to get a mismatch (when a program is run later this year). Mismatches generate mail and bills.
For example, I once talked to someone who forgot to list a stock sale on his tax return. The IRS computer projected gains of over $45000, sent a bill for $20,000 and in actuality, he had a small loss.10
- I am going to start paying taxes soon but I’m confused?
- Since 2017 taxes were still under the old rates and calculations then why are some people talking about how much more they paid or didn't?
- Cant get any information on my refund should I be worried? ive started paying back my students loans will that make delays?
- Taxes: This is the first year I've had to pay in since the Clinton administration. Why?
- Can I file for Social Security without getting Medicare?
- In the state of wash., if my father gives me $200,000, do I have to pay any income taxes?
- Independent contractor vs employee?
- If I purchase a house for my girlfriend, do I need to pay gift tax?
- Is borrowed money considered taxable income?
- If I live in another country why do I still have to pay taxes for USA?