Is Global warming a hoax?
I contend that science has been bastardized by scientists who put left leaning politics ahead of plausible scientific theory. So many misanthropic people blame humans for global warming. It's not possible for humans to influence global warming, blame that on nature. Some left leaning "scientists" distort the truth for political gains, and for more grant money. Soon scientists are going to stop saying " black hole" because it is racist. It is quite sad to know that smart men and women who call themselves scientists have distorted scientific data for their own political philosophy. What do u think?
- It's not a hoax, there is ample evidence supporting that it is occurring and human caused.12
- Still at it...the old 'conspiracy' theory. All the climate scientists from 101 countries are 'in on it'. All of the universities, military establishments, insurance companies, ocean shippers, airlines, the agri business folks and hundreds of coastal communities are lying so they can 'get power and raise your taxes'. The arctic ice isn't melting, glaciers aren't receding, the treeline isn't moving north and tropical insects are never found in the temperate zone. It's all a ho-ax! Sure it is.01
- I think you are making a huge assumption about the scientific community, which just shows you don't know anything about scientists. The vast majority of scientists are not particularly political and simply goes where the experimentation takes them. Maybe in your line of work people are liars, or maybe you're a liar, but the sciences tend to attract honest people. Your assumption about their dishonesty reflects more on your own corruption than theirs.11
- Here's a fact for you: The annual global temperature record has been broken five times – in 2005, 2010, 2014, 2015 and now 2016 – since the dawn of the 21st century. You're about 10-15 years behind when even conservatives stopped denying the planet was getting hotter. Now they just deny that humans can effect the climate. Too bad the conservatives are all owned by the companies that profit by polluting and too bad there are people gullible enough to believe them...but the "scientists" just want free money right??!!!!12
- Yes, whats really going on is climate change which affects both warming and cooling, the idea that the earth is only getting hotter is a myth.11
- Con pretzel logic at it's best
Con pretzel logic say that if you're up to your mustache in rising water that it makes a difference if the reason that the water is rising was an act of God or an act of Man
I live in FL on an estuary that flows into the Gulf 3 miles away
Everybody in my part of FL takes global warming as seriously as a 3:00 AM heart attack
If you follow the money you will discover that an ever increasing number of ppl who used to buy houses on the water in FL are now buying houses on higher ground to protect themselves and their investment01
- When it comes to science, Scientist and astrophysicist are non political, they are only interested in facts, and that's what they want to report, The facts! With oceans, warming & rising is a "slap in the face clue". Humans contribute to global warming. .There is a natural balance with the earth & atmosphere. Volcanic gases released from vents since the Earth's formation are responsible for the atmosphere and oceans, which led to the evolution of life, according to the United States Geological Survey. ... Volcanoes continue to play an important role by adding to the Earth's water supply and forming new islands. So, if the whole thing was left to Mother Nature, things would be fine. Florida was investigating why the coral was dying, plus they have lost some beach property to the rise in the ocean, and the rise in temperature, and 1 degree can wipe out a whole species, and on to a domino effect. It's .troubling, there are climate deniers, I think they should take a trip north & watch the ice crash into the ocean. There just has to be a compromise between commerce & keeping the planet healthy.
And Pruitt is not the guy to run the EPA. He has sued them many times, From Oklahoma, so much fracking & and waste water disposal, they experienced 400-600 earthquakes a year, 60 minutes did a segment on it. So, then they stopped, but Oklahoma could end up one big sink hole one day, Greed hurts people, and what kind of a gift that would be for future generations.10
- it is guessed that humans are responsible for 2-5% of the 1 degree celsius average surface temperature increase over the last hundred years....thank Buddha, obama and his psychotic cronies didn't pass a carbon tax and get your energy bills to "necessarily skyrocket"...00
- Why don't you just analyze the data in detail. Don't read articles published about the data....ignore all of it....learn all the science and just analyze the data.00
- only to those who want to go back to using coal liberally, and allowing the oil companies to get away with everything they do.
When our future generations have to look back at us through thick hazes of toxic gas, and scream in anger at our stupidity, who will be to blame? Those who simply wanted to pursue clean renewable energy, or those who want to spam temporary sources of energy that is far from clean, until it's all gone?
open your eyes, we humans have been royally ******* up this world's environment ever sence the industrial age.
How many beautiful places have been turned into filthy waist lands, because some people think pollution is just gonna "go away"?
How many different animal species have been killed off by people who thought "god" controlled nature.00
- Is Elizabeth Warren 1/1024 Mayan, Incan, Siberian, Inuit, Arawak, Aztec, Comanche, Iroquois, "Powhatan", Tomahawk, Black Feet, or Nez Perce?
- Does this not sound like a vendetta against Mayor Cruz of San Juan city by the Donald for denouncing him as a liar, is shown to be true?
- Does the Saudi king have the Pee Pee Tape? Otherwise why would trump help him cover up murder of a Reporter?
- Did Hillary condemn me?
- Describe Obama in three words?
- Describe Trump with one word?
- I LITERALLY despise Trump and In my heart, I reject him as my president. Thoughts?
- Why do Democrats hate a booming economy?
- They say the Rothschild owns the world bank. The 4 largest banks are in China, do the Rothschild even own any of that?
- Is there anything in the constitution that would stop a duck from being president of the united states?