Which is the best: Windows defender or other?
- Windows defender is not an antivirus program but rather a malware detection tool. There is not one catch all software that helps to protect and none that protect 100% with the best results coming from good internet browsing habits where you don't visit questionable sites and learn that every pop up is not legit and usually how viruses and malware get loaded.01
- Windows defender is good, if you want more professional protection go with something better like avg00
- Windows Defender in Windows 10 and Windows 8 scored among the lowest for protection in the most recent antivirus testing performed by AV-Test. Nearly everything else protects better and impacts performance less. In the summaries below, click the Protection heading twice to sort from worst to best.
Test results from Bavaria's government-funded Anti-Virus Computer Security Group, available from AV-Comparatives.org, agree.
Note that Microsoft AntiSpyware was renamed to "Windows Defender" in about 2006. It was available for XP and Vista, and included in Windows 7. The antivirus program Microsoft Security Essentials was ALSO renamed to "Windows Defender" for the release of Windows 8, and included in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
That Microsoft has produced two entirely different products with the same name has been a constant source of confusion.10
- Windows Defender is the best antivirus till now. 3rd party antivirus and sponsored websites always underestimates Windows Defender.00
- Is anyone else having issues with making a new password for Craigslist?
- What is it that hacker s do? Why do they hack ? To steal people s credit card information or identity theft ?
- How do I enable cookies?
- Can Comcast still track my torrenting history after deleting the torrented files and my torrenting client?
- I just got scammed on instagram.?
- I am being harassed by someone turning on my webcam at odd moments. What can be done ?
- Can using the on screen keyboard prevent a info leakage from a Malware?
- What should you do if someone figures out your anonymous online identity?
- Computer constantly tries to factory reset on its own and i have to stop it every time, how do i stop this problem for good?
- Can a nest cam be disconnected?