Which is the best: Windows defender or other?
- Windows defender is not an antivirus program but rather a malware detection tool. There is not one catch all software that helps to protect and none that protect 100% with the best results coming from good internet browsing habits where you don't visit questionable sites and learn that every pop up is not legit and usually how viruses and malware get loaded.01
- Windows defender is good, if you want more professional protection go with something better like avg00
- Windows Defender in Windows 10 and Windows 8 scored among the lowest for protection in the most recent antivirus testing performed by AV-Test. Nearly everything else protects better and impacts performance less. In the summaries below, click the Protection heading twice to sort from worst to best.
Test results from Bavaria's government-funded Anti-Virus Computer Security Group, available from AV-Comparatives.org, agree.
Note that Microsoft AntiSpyware was renamed to "Windows Defender" in about 2006. It was available for XP and Vista, and included in Windows 7. The antivirus program Microsoft Security Essentials was ALSO renamed to "Windows Defender" for the release of Windows 8, and included in Windows 8 and Windows 10.
That Microsoft has produced two entirely different products with the same name has been a constant source of confusion.10
- Windows Defender is the best antivirus till now. 3rd party antivirus and sponsored websites always underestimates Windows Defender.00
- How do cloud based security cameras work (in layman s terms)?
- I gave a “sugar daddy scammer” my online banking information?
- OSW0630 - Sentry Safe,?
- Why does my school want me to download `Zscaler Root Cert` to my computer?
- How do i get kids that are not retardet and their mom are gay?
- I think my computer was hacked .?
- I had a hacker take over my computer and completely block me out. I cant even get through the initial computer password login page?
- Is this real? Hacker says he is ximenes59 from darknet?
- My computer is running slow i have norton and Mcafee.having both of these would this make my computer run slow.?
- Stop the popups ads?