Entropy decreases when temperature decreases. Not increase. Can you show the equation you are looking at?
When energy is pulled from the system the total number of available micro states will decrease.
Why does entropy increase when temperature decrease? Can you answer in a concept of microstates please?
- How many grams of solute are present in 50 mL of .488 M K2Cr2O7?
- What sort of solvent can dissolve the stains on your heart?
- How many dipeptides form between leucine and serine? List the amino acid sequence for each one.?
- Mockups para tazas de café?
- Is it true that the atmospheric pressure is what’s keeping liquid water in its liquid state?
- How many H atoms are present in Fe(OH)3?
- Stoichiometry help :(?
- How does alcohol effect the pH of vomit?
- What am i seeing in my glass of juice and vodka?
- Help with chemistry question?