Entropy decreases when temperature decreases. Not increase. Can you show the equation you are looking at?
When energy is pulled from the system the total number of available micro states will decrease.
Why does entropy increase when temperature decrease? Can you answer in a concept of microstates please?
- How much water does earth loose daily to atmospheric photocatalytic water splitting?
- Why is bromobutane soluble in Butanol but not in water?
- Chemistry help!!!?
- Ash left after cremation before aggregate is added?
- What is a gallon in metric conversion?
- Bleach Pregnancy Test?
- Is the purpose of the combustion of propane to produce a fuel?
- A candle burns in a 6 ft by 2 ft box. How long until the oxygen runs out in the box? (air is not all O2) (C18H38 is what is burning in the?
- How many moles of sulfur dioxide are in 2.26x10^33 sulfur dioxide molecules?
- Chemistry help right answer best answer?