Why does entropy increase when temperature decrease? Can you answer in a concept of microstates please?
- If a 4.93g sample of epsom salt is heated to drive off the water of hydration and the resulting dehydration mass is 2.41g, what is x?
- Chem help!?
- How many grams of NH3 can be produced from 4.66 mol of N2 and excess H2.?
- Is brimstone mixed with charcoal flammable? How would they react?
- Is steam a gas?
- What is chemistry?
- Which of the following compounds if unlikely to contain ionic bonds? A) NaF B) CO C) LiCl D) MgBr2?
- If the temperature outside IS 32°F, could I take my time eating ice cream without it melting?
- I need a chemist or someone with basic chemistry knowledge to help me order a research chemical?
- Is percent error actual / theoretical or theoretical /actual?