Entropy decreases when temperature decreases. Not increase. Can you show the equation you are looking at?
When energy is pulled from the system the total number of available micro states will decrease.
Why does entropy increase when temperature decrease? Can you answer in a concept of microstates please?
- What's the formal charge on the sulfur atom in this lewis structure?
- What are the physical and chemical properties of: aluminiumoxide, titanium and diamonds (for my course work).?
- An ideal gaseous reaction (which is a hypothetical gaseous reaction that conforms to the laws governing gas behavior) occurs.?
- How many atoms are in oxygen?
- Is it true that 1 gram of TNT releases only 1 calorie of energy?
- Why isn't water flammable?
- Help me there’s lotion on my incense and it’s burning slowly! Should I call the fire department? Is lotion flammable? Im in a panic!?
- What two processes does convection produce?
- How many moles of sulfuric acid are required to react with 5 moles of aluminum metal via the following reaction?
- Why do electrons flow out positive electrode of car battery?