Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Certainly not abnormal. But not very common.
Go to see your GP and she can reassure you. Some women produce milk quite easily, it could be that you just have high prolactin levels.
Yes it is possible
Hormones are whacked in the teen years, and yes, clear yellow, green (I know...gross, huh?) or milky liquid can normally come from your breasts, especially if it is before your period. If it ever becomes brown or red/bloody, make an appointment with your doctor right away.
Being on the pill can cause it too. (I know...happened to me.)
- Smell of semen still on vagina after sex ? Do I need to see a doctor ?
- How to put in a tampon when it won't go in?
- Do girls feel empty inside and just need something to fill them up, like a big c0ck?
- Why am I always bleeding on the mini pill -ZELETTA-?
- How to get rid of a yeast infection without telling parents?
- How many times a week you should take a bath?
- My vagina is insanely ugly?
- Why do women complain about the stomach aches they get on their period??
- Am I gonna have small boob when I'm older?
- I just turned 18 and I was wondering if I could have my boobs removed or perhaps have my ovaries removed?