Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Certainly not abnormal. But not very common.
Go to see your GP and she can reassure you. Some women produce milk quite easily, it could be that you just have high prolactin levels.
Yes it is possible
Hormones are whacked in the teen years, and yes, clear yellow, green (I know...gross, huh?) or milky liquid can normally come from your breasts, especially if it is before your period. If it ever becomes brown or red/bloody, make an appointment with your doctor right away.
Being on the pill can cause it too. (I know...happened to me.)
- Just got over the flu, but still have the runs?
- My vagina is bleeding and my period isn't coming?
- Do you think horse poop that is not your own horse's looks and smells gross?
- Can your period stop if your having a difficult time?
- What's your favorite fruit?
- How big does my junk look? Does it look abnormal?
- Do women REALLY enjoy anal sex?
- Poll: what is the color of your nipples and public hair?
- Ladies, would you have sex with a shemale?
- My guy puts a tight rubber band round his testicles says it stops me getting pregnant, does it?