Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?
Ok. So i was doing my monthly examination on myself because breast cancer does run in my family. And as i was squeazing, liquid squirted from my breast. I know im not pregnant so i was wondering if this was normal for a girl my age. Help?
- Certainly not abnormal. But not very common.00
- Go to see your GP and she can reassure you. Some women produce milk quite easily, it could be that you just have high prolactin levels.00
- Yes it is possible00
- Hormones are whacked in the teen years, and yes, clear yellow, green (I know...gross, huh?) or milky liquid can normally come from your breasts, especially if it is before your period. If it ever becomes brown or red/bloody, make an appointment with your doctor right away.
Being on the pill can cause it too. (I know...happened to me.)00
- Is it normal to be sick for up to 3 weeks?
- Losing feeling in my clit, Any suggestions?
- Pain after sex?
- Mario is an overweight , inactive 4 year old in your program. You notice that he eats sporadically at school, usually heading for meats?
- Why would a doctor recommend Birth Control to my wife when she has her tubes tied?
- Why does my boyfriend always want to wear a condom when we have sex?
- Do women ever leave blood in their beds?
- Sex really, really hurts?
- I can't get aroused anymore!!?
- Nipple piercings on large breasts possible?