Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Certainly not abnormal. But not very common.
Go to see your GP and she can reassure you. Some women produce milk quite easily, it could be that you just have high prolactin levels.
Yes it is possible
Hormones are whacked in the teen years, and yes, clear yellow, green (I know...gross, huh?) or milky liquid can normally come from your breasts, especially if it is before your period. If it ever becomes brown or red/bloody, make an appointment with your doctor right away.
Being on the pill can cause it too. (I know...happened to me.)
- My period this month has been more like bloody discharge, its watery and very light pink, any idea what this could be?
- Anyone from cornwall that's had a boob enlargement?!?
- Adderall symptoms?? took my first 20 mg yestersay, please don't give me the "drugs are bad talk"?
- Could a new exercise routine be causing my period to be late?
- Is it wrong to eat sperm?
- Can my vagina accommodate a 9 inch black penis?
- Very insecure about my vagina?
- Does getting fingered hurt??
- Can i swim without using a tampon if my period is really light?
- I'm 17 and my mom is 60 years old?Is that old? I'm always worrying about her..PLEASE HELP ME!?