Can a 17 year old produce breast milk even if she isnt pregnant?
Ok. So i was doing my monthly examination on myself because breast cancer does run in my family. And as i was squeazing, liquid squirted from my breast. I know im not pregnant so i was wondering if this was normal for a girl my age. Help?
- Certainly not abnormal. But not very common.00
- Go to see your GP and she can reassure you. Some women produce milk quite easily, it could be that you just have high prolactin levels.00
- Yes it is possible00
- Hormones are whacked in the teen years, and yes, clear yellow, green (I know...gross, huh?) or milky liquid can normally come from your breasts, especially if it is before your period. If it ever becomes brown or red/bloody, make an appointment with your doctor right away.
Being on the pill can cause it too. (I know...happened to me.)00
- How can I lower my high sex drive?
- I ve never had sex before, my vagina was itching previous and I d used toilet paper to get rid of the itch and now my vagina burns. Help?
- Changing doctors?
- We was playing around as you do but then things went abit far that we didn’t want to go but it accidentally did, it slipped in for 5-10 sec?
- Is my clit too small?
- Why won't my mom not let me take birth control?
- My wife has some medical condition, so it is very painful for her to have sex! What shall I do?
- Why do people always comment on my body? It makes me uncomfortable.?
- How do you feel about large areolas?
- Is this strange? Recently my step sister and I starting having sex. She’s 26 I’m 19. My step mom found and laughed and said “that’s fine”?