Can your breast milk go bad in your boobs?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can your breast milk go bad in your boobs?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
It can't be bad.
Well, no, but YOU could get very uncomfortable. You should keep pumping, even if you don't use it, or it will start to go away. Try it, but it may be diminished a bit in the beginning. It may come back though.
Yes,check the expiration date.You will have to get someone to help you because it's printed on the underside.
Yes, of course you can try to breast feed again if you still have milk and your baby will benefit from it so much. Breast milk takes a long time to dry up completely and it does not go bad. because it hasn't been exposed to the air at all.
not bad. may not still be producing though. milk from 3 weeks ago doesn't just "sit" in there.
No your milk will not be bad
Yes go for it! Breast milk does not go bad. You may have some supply issues to work out but you can most definitely start breastfeeding again.
- Best tampons and pads for ballet class for tights and leotard?
- How do I tell my dad I got my first period?
- Is it possible to have Cervical Ectropion but your pap smear is normal?
- Period started normal then on day 3 got heavy, is this normal?
- How to get rid of a yeast infection without telling parents?
- How many times a week you should take a bath?
- My vagina is insanely ugly?
- Why do women complain about the stomach aches they get on their period??
- Can you put a vibrator in your vagina?
- Am I gonna have small boob when I'm older?