Can your breast milk go bad in your boobs?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can your breast milk go bad in your boobs?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
It can't be bad.
Well, no, but YOU could get very uncomfortable. You should keep pumping, even if you don't use it, or it will start to go away. Try it, but it may be diminished a bit in the beginning. It may come back though.
Yes,check the expiration date.You will have to get someone to help you because it's printed on the underside.
Yes, of course you can try to breast feed again if you still have milk and your baby will benefit from it so much. Breast milk takes a long time to dry up completely and it does not go bad. because it hasn't been exposed to the air at all.
not bad. may not still be producing though. milk from 3 weeks ago doesn't just "sit" in there.
No your milk will not be bad
Yes go for it! Breast milk does not go bad. You may have some supply issues to work out but you can most definitely start breastfeeding again.
- My boyfriend thinks you can cum a lil before actually cumming is that possible?
- Do girls like a 14 year old that is hairy?
- Should I be concerned?
- Is there something wrong with same handedness marriage ?
- Is it wrong to eat sperm?
- Very insecure about my vagina?
- Rate me out of 10?
- Does getting fingered hurt??
- My GF is disappointed I don't 'squirt' like her ex did?
- My boyfriend thinks you can *** a lil before actually cumming is that possible?