Can your breast milk go bad in your boobs?
So I haven't breast feed or pumped for like 3 weeks but I still have milk is it OK to try and breast feed again or could my milk be bad?
- It can't be bad.00
- Well, no, but YOU could get very uncomfortable. You should keep pumping, even if you don't use it, or it will start to go away. Try it, but it may be diminished a bit in the beginning. It may come back though.00
- Yes,check the expiration date.You will have to get someone to help you because it's printed on the underside.00
- Yes, of course you can try to breast feed again if you still have milk and your baby will benefit from it so much. Breast milk takes a long time to dry up completely and it does not go bad. because it hasn't been exposed to the air at all.00
- not bad. may not still be producing though. milk from 3 weeks ago doesn't just "sit" in there.00
- No your milk will not be bad00
- Yes go for it! Breast milk does not go bad. You may have some supply issues to work out but you can most definitely start breastfeeding again.00
- I wake up every morning with stomach Nausea?
- Monistat 1 discharge???? And when can i have sex again???
- If you’re not on the pill, can you use someone else’s birth control to induce you’re period?
- How do I get better smells?
- Nipple piercings on large breasts possible?
- Will i get pregenant swallowing ***?
- Do most men prefer circumcised women?
- Do women have more orgasms if their Husband has the biggest penis?
- Found sex toys in moms room help?
- I cry whenever I try to masturbate because I'm scared? (Female)?