If your breast milk starts to leak does this mean that you are going in labor soon?
I am almost 38weeks pregnant and i noticed that my milk was starting to leak does this mean i could start contracting soon?
- nope no correlation00
- More than likely it is colostrum rather than breast milk. Colostrum is the "pre" milk that your body produces in preparation for the milk. Some people get this in their second trimester, others never get it until after the baby is born. If it is orange/yellowish in color or if you are finding a crystal like substance on your nipples after you take your bra off, it is colostrum. Sorry, it doesn't mean you will be going into labor anytime soon. You may need to start wearing nursing pads, sometimes it can leak a lot. Hang in there, it will be over before you know it and then you will be wishing you were pregnant again. Best of luck to you. Birthing a child is an awesome experience, it makes you feel powerful and like you can do anything. Then the baby cries and your milk drops and your boobs hurt. If you are gonna nurse, the first three weeks are the toughest and then it gets easier. I can't say enough about how wonderful the whole motherhood experience has been for me, I hope it is for you too. Take care!00
- Help! Blood in my vagunal discharge?
- I GOT MY PERIOD (very late) but I got it and I'm so happy!! + a question!!!!?
- More than discharge?
- Extremely frequent urination - not a UTI?
- Why would a doctor recommend Birth Control to my wife when she has her tubes tied?
- Why does my boyfriend always want to wear a condom when we have sex?
- Do women ever leave blood in their beds?
- Sex really, really hurts?
- I can't get aroused anymore!!?
- Nipple piercings on large breasts possible?