If your breast milk starts to leak does this mean that you are going in labor soon?
I am almost 38weeks pregnant and i noticed that my milk was starting to leak does this mean i could start contracting soon?
- nope no correlation00
- More than likely it is colostrum rather than breast milk. Colostrum is the "pre" milk that your body produces in preparation for the milk. Some people get this in their second trimester, others never get it until after the baby is born. If it is orange/yellowish in color or if you are finding a crystal like substance on your nipples after you take your bra off, it is colostrum. Sorry, it doesn't mean you will be going into labor anytime soon. You may need to start wearing nursing pads, sometimes it can leak a lot. Hang in there, it will be over before you know it and then you will be wishing you were pregnant again. Best of luck to you. Birthing a child is an awesome experience, it makes you feel powerful and like you can do anything. Then the baby cries and your milk drops and your boobs hurt. If you are gonna nurse, the first three weeks are the toughest and then it gets easier. I can't say enough about how wonderful the whole motherhood experience has been for me, I hope it is for you too. Take care!00
- Changing doctors?
- I ve never had sex before, my vagina was itching previous and I d used toilet paper to get rid of the itch and now my vagina burns. Help?
- Why does menopause occur? Why do children not have it? And what if you have no periods?
- Inserting tampon causes sharp pain on right side?
- Is my clit too small?
- Why won't my mom not let me take birth control?
- My wife has some medical condition, so it is very painful for her to have sex! What shall I do?
- Why do people always comment on my body? It makes me uncomfortable.?
- How do you feel about large areolas?
- Is this strange? Recently my step sister and I starting having sex. She’s 26 I’m 19. My step mom found and laughed and said “that’s fine”?