If your breast milk starts to leak does this mean that you are going in labor soon?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "If your breast milk starts to leak does this mean that you are going in labor soon?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
nope no correlation
More than likely it is colostrum rather than breast milk. Colostrum is the "pre" milk that your body produces in preparation for the milk. Some people get this in their second trimester, others never get it until after the baby is born. If it is orange/yellowish in color or if you are finding a crystal like substance on your nipples after you take your bra off, it is colostrum. Sorry, it doesn't mean you will be going into labor anytime soon. You may need to start wearing nursing pads, sometimes it can leak a lot. Hang in there, it will be over before you know it and then you will be wishing you were pregnant again. Best of luck to you. Birthing a child is an awesome experience, it makes you feel powerful and like you can do anything. Then the baby cries and your milk drops and your boobs hurt. If you are gonna nurse, the first three weeks are the toughest and then it gets easier. I can't say enough about how wonderful the whole motherhood experience has been for me, I hope it is for you too. Take care!
- Peeing when tumbling?
- Donald trump is a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed?
- How do you make 3/4 of a cup?
- What does it mean when clear/white stuff comes out your vagina?
- What is a vagina supposed to smell like?
- Hi i m 11 years old and i just started growing hair down there. when should i start shaving that area? its too awkward to ask my mum lol.?
- We say a woman is loose, is that she has countless sex that make her vagina loose?
- I am 16, I was raped. Will I have to have a pap smear?
- What if girls also have dicks?
- Is a period an abortion?