If your breast milk starts to leak does this mean that you are going in labor soon?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "If your breast milk starts to leak does this mean that you are going in labor soon?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
nope no correlation
More than likely it is colostrum rather than breast milk. Colostrum is the "pre" milk that your body produces in preparation for the milk. Some people get this in their second trimester, others never get it until after the baby is born. If it is orange/yellowish in color or if you are finding a crystal like substance on your nipples after you take your bra off, it is colostrum. Sorry, it doesn't mean you will be going into labor anytime soon. You may need to start wearing nursing pads, sometimes it can leak a lot. Hang in there, it will be over before you know it and then you will be wishing you were pregnant again. Best of luck to you. Birthing a child is an awesome experience, it makes you feel powerful and like you can do anything. Then the baby cries and your milk drops and your boobs hurt. If you are gonna nurse, the first three weeks are the toughest and then it gets easier. I can't say enough about how wonderful the whole motherhood experience has been for me, I hope it is for you too. Take care!
- My mom hasn't gotten me a bra yet!?
- If a period is late, do you have PMS symptoms late too?
- Should I see an internist if I'm having trouble with other doctors figuring out what's wrong with me ?
- Im on my period and getting iud taken out tomorrow can i get pregnant faster ?
- How to get rid of a yeast infection without telling parents?
- How many times a week you should take a bath?
- My vagina is insanely ugly?
- Why do women complain about the stomach aches they get on their period??
- Am I gonna have small boob when I'm older?
- I just turned 18 and I was wondering if I could have my boobs removed or perhaps have my ovaries removed?