Is there is studies on the effects of cannabis on psychopaths and socio-paths?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is there is studies on the effects of cannabis on psychopaths and socio-paths?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Yes, its called Bill Clinton's Autobiography.
Studies of this sort do not occur. Or are not reported.
Research is driven by Money. And so the Researchers will report what the people paying them want.
The Congress has paid for many "independent" studies on a number of subjects. And Congress has buried any that does not say what they want to hear.
Marijuana is pretty rare to be studied on becasue you need a license to do so. But, I have seen both sociopaths and psychopaths use cannabis and it seems that the effect is the same as if a "normal" person was to use it. I would enjoy to see if there is a different effect on them though.
- Nature VS. Nurture--Height?
- Why are people so against welfare?
- How to commit suicide and succeed?
- How do self management skills affect your ability to perform academically?
- IS MY "BOYFRIEND" A SELFISH PIECE OF SH!T OR AM I BEING OVERLY SENSTITIVE SHOULD I DUMP HIM OR NAH?
- I think my son may be a fag, what can I do to fix him?
- How many guns...do you own....i claim 10...?
- Why are *some* men so evil?
- CAN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL STILL GET BULLIED?
- Help, I have a severe mental illness and cannot refrain from saying dumb things on yahoo answers?