Is there is studies on the effects of cannabis on psychopaths and socio-paths?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is there is studies on the effects of cannabis on psychopaths and socio-paths?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Yes, its called Bill Clinton's Autobiography.
Studies of this sort do not occur. Or are not reported.
Research is driven by Money. And so the Researchers will report what the people paying them want.
The Congress has paid for many "independent" studies on a number of subjects. And Congress has buried any that does not say what they want to hear.
Marijuana is pretty rare to be studied on becasue you need a license to do so. But, I have seen both sociopaths and psychopaths use cannabis and it seems that the effect is the same as if a "normal" person was to use it. I would enjoy to see if there is a different effect on them though.
- Does this sound like a form of social anxiety?
- I want to kill myself?
- Did Zimbardo design a good experiment to study his hypothesis?
- I am afraid to look into the night sky?? It feels overwhelming. Is that a phobia?
- A weird question but should I remove 2 deceased family members from my Facebook?
- When does a woman ever rape a man?
- What's behind the obsession with knowing the one and absolute Truth?
- Are all conservatives social conservatives retarded or just control freaks with insecurities?
- Poll: Why is sex viewed as dirty by some people. It's how we got here people?
- Should I punish her? Yes or no?