Is there is studies on the effects of cannabis on psychopaths and socio-paths?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is there is studies on the effects of cannabis on psychopaths and socio-paths?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Yes, its called Bill Clinton's Autobiography.
Studies of this sort do not occur. Or are not reported.
Research is driven by Money. And so the Researchers will report what the people paying them want.
The Congress has paid for many "independent" studies on a number of subjects. And Congress has buried any that does not say what they want to hear.
Marijuana is pretty rare to be studied on becasue you need a license to do so. But, I have seen both sociopaths and psychopaths use cannabis and it seems that the effect is the same as if a "normal" person was to use it. I would enjoy to see if there is a different effect on them though.
- What are the main cause of GBV?
- Poll: How do you come to terms with the fact that you meant nothing to someone you were in love with?
- Is fear a choice or a feeling? (fully explain answer for both side's. Please & Thank You)?
- Men, why would you reject a pretty girl?
- Technically speaking, are we in our fathers before we're in our mothers?
- What do you think and feel when people stare at you?
- I think I'm becoming heartless. Please help?
- How to not care about something?
- SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?
- My ex is a narcissist and left me for another woman, will he treat his other woman in the same way?