Trumpanzees, what do you consider reliable news sources?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Trumpanzees, what do you consider reliable news sources?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
The Birthers and Benghazi liars, are UPSET, that a news source told a FIB!!!!!!!!
HOW DAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you IMAGINE?????????? someone LYING on the web????????
I've never heard of such an OUTRAGEOUS thing!!!!!!!!!!
Depends. I read articles from all sorts of sources. All sources have their bias. Some outright lie. So I'll read something, evaluate it and decide whether to accept it or not. It usually isn't that difficult. I'm over 50 years old. I've become well learned in that time to spot a liar or a cheat.
Fox News is fairly reliable, but I always look to a number of different sources if there is any disagreement. Sometimes CNN is good, other times in the tank for liberals. So the answer is, I don't know of a single source that I would say anymore is even close to 100% reliable.
none of them really.
Not CNN, that's for sure.
I love the Populist Movement of Donald Trump, and I think Trumpanzee is a fine term. RENSE.COM is one of the only reliable news sources.
I can always rely on MSNBC, Huffington Post, Daily Beast and other Liberal publications to post inaccurate news releases
Any non-liberal source works for me. Liberals lie about everything.
If you want to defend Buzzfeed, you have to realize that it has tremendous contempt across the political spectrum.
- Was Hitler right about the russians? Im french and I hate to admit, but France would be much better if Hitler slaughtered them?
- Liberal women, which civilization treats women better, the western civilization you inhabit, or Islam, which you will always be silent about?
- Hey all you illegals, got your bags packed yet?
- Who would you say is the more corrupt world leader: Obama or Putin?
- A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT. GOOD IDEA or NOT?
- DO YOU ACCEPT donald trump as THE PRESIDENT?
- Is it alarming that Donald Trump trusts Russia over his own intel officers?
- Has Barack Hussein Obama done irreversible damage to the United States of America?
- Why are Conservatives/Republicans upset that today is Martin Luther Kings Jr's birthday today?
- Would you vote for Joe Biden in 2020?