How can I overcome self-hatred?
I am 25 and I don't like myself and I feel very bad about myself because I am ugly, unattractive, shy and isolated.
Shyness, inferiority complex and lack of self-confidence destroy my life everyday.
This self-hatred is characterized by feeling bad about myself, self-depreciation, self-rejection, lack of initiative for myself, ignore myself, and self-sabotage.
I feel like a damn crap. I want to get rid of that
How can I love myself?
Where to start?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How can I overcome self-hatred?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Start with your doctor.
Self hatred can be caused by "attachments", which are like demons. You can get rid of them many ways: say prayers, have a person from church cast them out by a prayer (you do not have to be religious) meditate, counseling, admit yourself to a treatment center. Just get to know yourself better.
- How can I get my life back on track and be motivated again?
- How do you socialize with people?
- Is it true most counterculture groups have social deviant behavior or social deviant personality?
- What is wrong with me? I m anti social and pretend not to be?
- A weird question but should I remove 2 deceased family members from my Facebook?
- When does a woman ever rape a man?
- What's behind the obsession with knowing the one and absolute Truth?
- Are all conservatives social conservatives retarded or just control freaks with insecurities?
- Poll: Why is sex viewed as dirty by some people. It's how we got here people?
- Should I punish her? Yes or no?