Is the wall-fence now just a wall?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is the wall-fence now just a wall?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
GOP lawmaker: Mexico paying for wall a 'gimmick' The Hill (blog)-11 hours ago “I never thought that would happen,” Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) told CNN. “I thought it was a gimmick.” Looking to make good on one of ...
Since 1995, started in San Diego, it has always been a fence and always been called a "wall", for some reason.
It is now 1/3d complete.
I correct myself. there were little sections a few miles each, that were corrugated sheet. If you call that a "wall", more power to ya.
It ain't nothing and never was and never will be nothing.
- Are you a leftist political entity?
- Do you laugh hysterically every time Trumps storm troopers arrest American citizens in airports for being black/Muslim?
- Democrat Women . What 'reason' will you employ as explanation for the Islamic headwear you now wear? Is it because Streep, Madonna and?
- Is Homosexuality hereditary, or does this disease just affect people completley randomly?
- Describe Donald Trump in one verb?
- SHOULD THE UNITED KINGDOM leave the EU?
- SHOULD DONALD TRUMP turn his back on USA AND HELP EUROPE RECOVER INSTEAD?
- IN YOUR VIEW, IS THE UNITED KINGDOM a politically divided nation?
- Why do liberals hate Christian values?
- Why is Donald Trump destroying USA?