Is the wall-fence now just a wall?
- GOP lawmaker: Mexico paying for wall a 'gimmick' The Hill (blog)-11 hours ago “I never thought that would happen,” Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) told CNN. “I thought it was a gimmick.” Looking to make good on one of ...01
- Since 1995, started in San Diego, it has always been a fence and always been called a "wall", for some reason.
It is now 1/3d complete.
I correct myself. there were little sections a few miles each, that were corrugated sheet. If you call that a "wall", more power to ya.
- It ain't nothing and never was and never will be nothing.00
- Why would FOX News spend 6 minutes explaining why Hillary had nothing to do with Uranium One? Doesn't that go against the conspiracy theory?
- Isn't it hilarious on house hunters when the stay at home mom (or dad) in the relationship tries to make demands about which house to pick?
- What's the cooler national symbol- Eagle, Bear, Lion, or what?
- True or false people who join the navy willingly tend to be moralless and bad in other ways?
- Would you agree that Barack Obama's presidency was like watching a slow motion train wreck?
- Republicans and Democrats what do you think about the?
- Do you think the liberal left has become psychologically unhinged?
- Did you see Obama smiling at Barbara Bush's funeral?
- Why do different people earn different wages?
- Do you think the school walkouts are pointless?