Is the wall-fence now just a wall?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is the wall-fence now just a wall?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
GOP lawmaker: Mexico paying for wall a 'gimmick' The Hill (blog)-11 hours ago “I never thought that would happen,” Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) told CNN. “I thought it was a gimmick.” Looking to make good on one of ...
Since 1995, started in San Diego, it has always been a fence and always been called a "wall", for some reason.
It is now 1/3d complete.
I correct myself. there were little sections a few miles each, that were corrugated sheet. If you call that a "wall", more power to ya.
It ain't nothing and never was and never will be nothing.
- Do good looks on a president matter to you?
- My girlfriends Sho'niqwa, La'fwanda, Lateesha and Shaquita-Juanita-Bonita was wonderin' which salon in South Side do the best weave curls?
- If Donald Trump does not repeal Obamacare because the conservatives in his party vote against Obamacare light, will that cost him in 2020?
- DO BLACKS REALLY COMMIT MORE CRIMES?
- SHOULD DONALD TRUMP PASS RESTAURANT REGULATIONS that limit fat, salt, sugar, calories, greasiness, etc?
- UK PARLIAMENT TERROR ATTACK. 4 DEAD AND 20 INJURED. ARE YOU CONCERNED about terrorism now?
- Does Hillary Clinton's lack of charisma (cold, brittle, and unpersuasive from the podium) cause her to lose elections?
- IS YOU ANGRY WITH YOUR COUNTRY ''current political and economic condition''?
- Why is Donald Trump so in love with Vladimir Putin?
- True or False : Islamic Terroism only affects White People?