Is the wall-fence now just a wall?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is the wall-fence now just a wall?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
GOP lawmaker: Mexico paying for wall a 'gimmick' The Hill (blog)-11 hours ago “I never thought that would happen,” Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Colo.) told CNN. “I thought it was a gimmick.” Looking to make good on one of ...
Since 1995, started in San Diego, it has always been a fence and always been called a "wall", for some reason.
It is now 1/3d complete.
I correct myself. there were little sections a few miles each, that were corrugated sheet. If you call that a "wall", more power to ya.
It ain't nothing and never was and never will be nothing.
- Was electing Trump bad for public relations?
- Will the Womens march against Trump turn into a PUSSY RIOT?
- Are tarrifs a way of taxing the wealthy?
- Have you ever been forcefully transported to a mental health facility due to the election of Donald J. Trump as our next president?
- A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT. GOOD IDEA or NOT?
- DO YOU ACCEPT donald trump as THE PRESIDENT?
- Is it alarming that Donald Trump trusts Russia over his own intel officers?
- Has Barack Hussein Obama done irreversible damage to the United States of America?
- Why are Conservatives/Republicans upset that today is Martin Luther Kings Jr's birthday today?
- Would you vote for Joe Biden in 2020?