Silas Jesse and Delilah/Lilah
Silas Jesse and Alma [really like that combination]
Silas Jesse and Gwendolyn/Gwen
These are the girl names from your list that I think go well with the brothers.
Girl name with brothers Silas and Jesse?
Open to other names too and opinions
- My total favourite is Opal, not only a fabulous gem but equally a fabulous name too that is hardly used these days. Hope this helps.00
- I like Silas, Jesse and Naomi the best.
-Aurora Rose , lovely but a little cliché. I would prefer to see Aurora with a different middle, or use Briar!
-Lyra - Very pretty and looks darling with your sons.
-Delilah - While I like the sound of this, I prefer the similar name Delia.
-Alma - nice, but a lot more dated than your son's names. I think it would be refreshing, but bold.
-Gracelynn - Like Grace itself better. This sounds nice, but people tend to judge names with -lynn tacked on. Have you thought of Gloria?
-Harmony - Nice! I have always enjoyed this name. I slightly prefer Cadence and Melody though.
-Naomi - tried and true, a lovely name and a lovely story. I do like Noemi too.
-Marnie - Cutesy. Not a bad name, but a little country compared to Silas and Jesse. Usable though.
-Payton - Totally different style than Silas and Jesse. I like the name, but not in this scenario.
-Gwendolyn - Nice. I prefer Genevieve if we are talking long G-names. But this is an awesome name.
-Elliott - oo, on a girl? I like the liveliness!!
-Opal - A darling choice. Pearl would make more sense with the biblical theme, but Opal is a nicer name.
-Lorelei - Eh, I am so-so on this name. I think Laurel is prettier.
Mariah / Moriah
hope that helps!00
- Erin or Claire01
- -Aurora Rose: I don't like double names, but Aurora alone or Rose alone works.
-Lyra: Gorgeous. Either pronunciation works for me (Lye-rah or Lee-rah) It's stunning and works well.
-Delilah: Not my favorite but nothing's wrong with it.
-Alma: Too old fashioned sounding for me, but still it's fine
-Gracelynn: I don't like it. Grace or Lynn would work though. I like the spelling Gracelyn better
-Harmony: Eh. How about Melody?
-Naomi: Adorable, I love it
-Marnie: It's ok
-Payton: It's ok, I like Peyton better
-Elliott: I don't like it for a girl, suggestions: Ellis, Eliana, Ella
-Opal: Stunning, unique, and underused, I love it
-Lorelei: I love it, reminds me of Gilmore Girls. I like Laurel or Laura as well.
My favorites are Lyra, Naomi, Gwendolyn, and Opal.
Hope this helps! :)00
- I really like
Silas, Jesse & Harmony
Silas, Jesse & Elliot
Silas, Jesse & Payton
Silas, Jesse & Belle
Silas, Jesse & Nadia
Silas, Jesse & Maelie
Silas, Jesse & Cecily
Silas, Jesse & Etta
Silas, Jesse & Ayla
Silas, Jesse & Margot
Silas, Jesse & Valerie "Val"
Silas, Jesse & Ruby
Silas, Jesse & Harper
Silas, Jesse & Avery
Silas, Jesse & Hadley
Silas, Jesse & Marlowe
Silas, Jesse & Nellie
Silas, Jesse & Ivy
Silas, Jesse & Madeline "Maddy"
Silas, Jesse & Gigi00
- Harmony Opal
- Aurora is great but Aurora Rose has a lot of R in it
I alson like Naomi and Gwendolyn
- Which of these boy names do you think works the best? Please rate 1-10?
- What do you think of this boy name?
- Would you name your child Jeffrey?
- Is my name stupid?
- Which name do you prefer Tara or Zara?
- Is manny a nick name for Emanuel?
- Hi can I name my daughter Tania is it a Muslim name?
- What's a popular boy and girl name you hate?
- Do you know someone called daniel?
- Do you like the girl name Jordana? What do you think about the name Jordana?