Pets ยป Dogs ยป *EMERGENCY!!!* Dog ate chocolate, please read?

*EMERGENCY!!!* Dog ate chocolate, please read?

I have a 7 year old, 19lbs standard fox terrier. Anyway, he ate a sucked white chocolate chip that my niece was sucking on. It was about the size of half a pea. Should i rush to the vet? I already called a 24 hour vet for 20 dollars, and they didnt say much

Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "*EMERGENCY!!!* Dog ate chocolate, please read?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.

white chocolate is not actually chocolate

there's no actual chocolate in "white chocolate..." you need not worry...

there's no actual chocolate in "white chocolate..." you need not worry...

there's no actual chocolate in "white chocolate........." you need not worry.........

a tiny piece is nothing to worry about, it would be a health concern if he ate a whole bar...

there's no actual chocolate in "white chocolate..........................." you need not worry...........................

white chocolate isnt nearly as harmful as milk or dark chocolates... he didnt consume enough to cause any harm...
at his size, hed have to eat about a pound of milk chocolate to have toxic effects... (dark chocolate, coacoa and bakers chocolate take less amounts)......... hed have to eat several pounds of white chocolate to have toxic effects......... and honestly id be more concerned about the sugar and fats long before he ate enough to be toxic...

one little chocolate chip shall do absolutley nothing when i was younger my dog ate a whole bar of chocolate and nothing happened at all it shall be okay you have nothing to worry about

there's no actual chocolate in "white chocolate........." you need not worry.........

there's no actual chocolate in "white chocolate..........................." you need not worry...........................