Xbox One S Vs PS4 Slim, which one is a better value?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Xbox One S Vs PS4 Slim, which one is a better value?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Ps4 with a new tv ...you will be glad to have both to get the most out of the ps4
the value depends on what games you'll play, period. we can't tell you that value. YOU have to do your OWN research. find out what exclusives you want to play - halo for Xbox One, or Uncharted on PS4. Each console has more exclusives, so do some research on which ones you'd like more.
you can watch twitch streams reviews and lets plays on YouTube, and read articles.
I have an Xbox one because I love Halo. I had a original, a 360, and now a Xbox One. plus, a good size of Xbox 360 games work for free (as long as you own them) on Xbox One via backwards compatibility. both disc and digital versions work.
on PS4, not only do you have to pay for online gaming, same as Xbox One, you have to pay for PS Now, which is their version of backwards compatibility. to play there older PS3 games, they are only purely digital, it's $45 / three months, and you need constant internet connection to stay connected to the streaming service.
you need to take the time and do some research on what games, features, and which ones you're friends play on most. then you decide. otherwise, you may regret it. each console is around $300, so look for deals and bundles of what games you'd want first.
The Xbox One S has a 4K Blue Ray player and supports HDR that alone puts it in the lead.
In terms of monetary value, (can't remember which is cheaper off hand) that would be the better value.
The games are equal in price
The online access costs are equal
The one that plays the games you want to play is the better value.
After all, the worst thing you can do is buy a console only to leave it to collect dust due to there being no games you want to play for it.
Wow there's a Xbox one s cool I guess a Xbox one s
Think about the games you want to play. Both console have their own exclusive games. In term of price, it is not different maybe just a slightly deducted a few dolar from different retailer
- Shipping am Xbox from Ohio to Georgia.?
- Xbox One acting weird?
- My xbox 360 broke, the screen freezes everytime I play a game, how do i fix?
- The ethernet port on the back of my original xbox has this green corrosion that I don't know how to get rid of it. Could anybody help me?
- Can I return my Xbox one s for no reason?
- PS4 or XBOX One?
- How can i get my little sister off my xbox?
- Why do most people on xbox live not check there messages when you send them a message. only a few check and respond back?
- I made death threats over Xbox live and said I know where the player lives and he says he called the cops can I get in serious trouble?
- Can the originial Xbox still play games without it's hard drive?