Xbox One S Vs PS4 Slim, which one is a better value?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Xbox One S Vs PS4 Slim, which one is a better value?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Ps4 with a new tv ...you will be glad to have both to get the most out of the ps4
the value depends on what games you'll play, period. we can't tell you that value. YOU have to do your OWN research. find out what exclusives you want to play - halo for Xbox One, or Uncharted on PS4. Each console has more exclusives, so do some research on which ones you'd like more.
you can watch twitch streams reviews and lets plays on YouTube, and read articles.
I have an Xbox one because I love Halo. I had a original, a 360, and now a Xbox One. plus, a good size of Xbox 360 games work for free (as long as you own them) on Xbox One via backwards compatibility. both disc and digital versions work.
on PS4, not only do you have to pay for online gaming, same as Xbox One, you have to pay for PS Now, which is their version of backwards compatibility. to play there older PS3 games, they are only purely digital, it's $45 / three months, and you need constant internet connection to stay connected to the streaming service.
you need to take the time and do some research on what games, features, and which ones you're friends play on most. then you decide. otherwise, you may regret it. each console is around $300, so look for deals and bundles of what games you'd want first.
The Xbox One S has a 4K Blue Ray player and supports HDR that alone puts it in the lead.
In terms of monetary value, (can't remember which is cheaper off hand) that would be the better value.
The games are equal in price
The online access costs are equal
The one that plays the games you want to play is the better value.
After all, the worst thing you can do is buy a console only to leave it to collect dust due to there being no games you want to play for it.
Wow there's a Xbox one s cool I guess a Xbox one s
Think about the games you want to play. Both console have their own exclusive games. In term of price, it is not different maybe just a slightly deducted a few dolar from different retailer
- What's your xbox gamer tag?
- I bought Black Ops 1 on the Xbox 360 and lost it and then I got the Xbox 1 will all my saved data/DLCs go to Black Ops 1 if I get a new copy?
- How do I share my xbox live gold membership with another account of mine on xbox one?
- How does the xbox kinect transform, consume and produce data?
- Does anyone know any good xbox one games?
- Do you have to pay for xbox 360 live when you first sign up?
- Should i get the ps4 or the xbox one most of my friends have xbox one and I only have one friend that really wants me to get the ps4 help?
- Xbox one or ps4 (which one is better)?
- What happens if I dont use my ps4 and xbox one for a month or two.?
- Do i need internet to set up my xbox 360?