What do you think of the name Beatrice?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What do you think of the name Beatrice?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
It's a good name
I like the name and the nickname
This is a very old and historical name. Warm, rich and extremely beautiful. Love the nickname too. Hope this helps.
I really like this name, especially the nickname beatie
kind of old-fashioned, in my opinion
I thought of my favorite childhood book Junie B. Jones she never liked her middle name Beatrice. Also, it reminds me of a fairy tale kind of name. But it is not to say in a bad way.
Beatrice works, Bea does not. I'd go with Trixy.
Evokes an older lady but is quite dignified if not cute.
I hate "Bea"...not just because I never know if it is "bee" or "bee-uh"
it's pretty, classic and recognizable... bea is darling...
- What are some memorable names?
- Baby brother for Sean and Ian?
- What do you think of Cobain as girl's first name?
- I really need help with names for a female protagonist. I would prefer something that s long but has a nickname.?
- Which one of these names do you like best for a boy?
- I need a girls name!!!! That fits this title: "________ And The Lavender Flower Crown."?
- Which do you prefer?
- Name these siblings?
- Baby girl names that start with the letters ad?
- Hi there i found out i'm having a baby boy. what you think about a name Edzen Tobias Phillip thanks?