What do you think of the name Beatrice?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What do you think of the name Beatrice?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
It's a good name
I like the name and the nickname
This is a very old and historical name. Warm, rich and extremely beautiful. Love the nickname too. Hope this helps.
I really like this name, especially the nickname beatie
kind of old-fashioned, in my opinion
I thought of my favorite childhood book Junie B. Jones she never liked her middle name Beatrice. Also, it reminds me of a fairy tale kind of name. But it is not to say in a bad way.
Beatrice works, Bea does not. I'd go with Trixy.
Evokes an older lady but is quite dignified if not cute.
I hate "Bea"...not just because I never know if it is "bee" or "bee-uh"
it's pretty, classic and recognizable... bea is darling...
- Hvae you eevr raed a stnecene lkie tihs and siltl udrnotsoed it?
- Siblings names for Shelby?
- What should I name my tarantulas?
- Why do people hate common names?
- I cant decide which name to use for my daughter?
- This or that names?
- Name this family?
- What's ypur spirit animal?
- How would you name this family?
- What would you name this family?