Do prenups really cut the poorer party off completely, or are they more about specifying what is and is not up for grabs?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Do prenups really cut the poorer party off completely, or are they more about specifying what is and is not up for grabs?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
pre-nups protect the assets of the rich person from becoming community property.
They usually say that you both leave the marriage with what you came in with.
Depends on the prenup. I would never sign the first type of prenup as women often bear the burden of children in a divorce even when the man doesnt intend to have that occur at the beginning of the divorce. The second wouldnt bother me.
u may write whatever u want in a prenup. but one sided prenups usually are not valid in court, so u must leave something
I read some testimonies about a spell caster and a herbalist name Dr. Odulumi on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within 48 hours, and curing people with his herbal medicine. Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my wife and kids whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my family very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed them so much, I have tried all other means to get them back but couldn't. I contacted Dr. Odulumi and he told me that my family will come back to me in the next 48 hours, i was not surprised because i have seen a lot of testimonies.. and after 48 hours My family was back to me again.As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest man on earth and me and my family are living a happily and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up.All thanks goes to Dr. Odulumi for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back with my family. I would like to drop Dr. Odulumi mail address and hope you see this testimony and contact him if you have any problem that you really want to solve so badly contact him by His mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
pre nups are there to stop gold diggers gaining too much wealth from divorce. Its quite well known that there are schemeing women who see men has a meal ticket to wealth.
Prenuptial agreements don't exist to cut out the person with less financial assets. They exist so in case of a divorce, there is no arguing about how things are divided
You cannot write a prenup that breaks the law.
Oh, you can write it, but no Court will uphold it.
The LAW is that whatever is owned or acquired by either party during the marriage (not including inheritances) is owned by BOTH .. and upon divorce it is split 50/50.
Whatever is owned before the marriage is not considered marital property.
I really don't know what people write prenups since the law is the law and prenups don't change that.
- Should I get a deferred sentence or not?
- Is this considered plagiarism or violating copyright?
- I currently reside in Bothell, wa. My apt is infiltrated by cig smoke from my dwnstr nbr. R there ne laws to allow me to move w/of notice?
- Serious question!?
- I was banned from a private members club for an alleged incident off the club site. The other person wasn't banned. Is that legal?
- Can you get fired for insulting co workers over facebook?
- Can my boss actually fire me?
- Is it illegal to date and sleep with a mom who has separated from but not divorced her husband? This guy told me to stop having sex with ...?
- Why cant i legally beat my wife.. its my wife.. not the governments.... and if i wanna beat something thats mine shouldn't i have that right?
- Why are conservatives so greedy with their money?