Where did the myth about women liking musicians come from?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Where did the myth about women liking musicians come from?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
The Man With the Golden Arm.
ps. it's not a myth
It's not a myth, that didn't come from movies either. It came from real life women constantly throwing themselves at musicians. People started to take notice. Now not ALL musicians are loved by women. Girls ain't really creaming their panties for the Tuba player in the school marching band. But for the most part, yeah musicians are attractive to them.
it's a very real thing
- Do you consider it a bad thing, if you use non-traditional women as role models for daughters?
- I am an Indian male citizen and my question is for Indian folks. Am i a bad person to you?
- Is street harassment a myth created by socially retarded women?
- Is fear of being branded a pervert preventing most men from approaching women?
- Why are Western Women such Whores?
- Why do feminists often claim the gender pay gap compares men and women doing equal work when in reality it does not?
- Is feminism a hate movement?
- Why so many laws advantaging females?
- Have feminist groups been among the most frequent creators of fake news?
- How does the feminist SCUM manifesto promote gender equality?