Where did the myth about women liking musicians come from?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Where did the myth about women liking musicians come from?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
The Man With the Golden Arm.
ps. it's not a myth
It's not a myth, that didn't come from movies either. It came from real life women constantly throwing themselves at musicians. People started to take notice. Now not ALL musicians are loved by women. Girls ain't really creaming their panties for the Tuba player in the school marching band. But for the most part, yeah musicians are attractive to them.
it's a very real thing
- My Bf hates sex ?
- A billboard in Charlotte, North Carolina reads "Real Men Provide, Real Women Appreciate It". Do you find this sexist?
- How does culture and gender affect self?
- Is it a good idea for a man to start dating in his 40's?
- What should happen to men who hit women?
- Are men who bash women secretly gay?
- Is gay shaming against misogynists is an attempt by women to divert people from the truth?
- Why are women allowed out of the kitchen?
- When did men get the right to vote?
- Sexism in the workplace?