Where did the myth about women liking musicians come from?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Where did the myth about women liking musicians come from?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
The Man With the Golden Arm.
ps. it's not a myth
It's not a myth, that didn't come from movies either. It came from real life women constantly throwing themselves at musicians. People started to take notice. Now not ALL musicians are loved by women. Girls ain't really creaming their panties for the Tuba player in the school marching band. But for the most part, yeah musicians are attractive to them.
it's a very real thing
- Is it wrong to call someone a feminist? explain why or why not.?
- Is it really easy for a woman to get sex then it is for a man?
- Why are you still awake?
- If a feminist says the world has no respect for the United States because of the election of Trump, what about Daniel Ortega in Nicaragua?
- Have you heard of MGTOW?
- Are there any countries where women haven't spoiled yet?
- "200.000 women are marching to show that women s rights are human rights" becasue Trump got elected xD. Why are women so pathetic xD?
- Is rape bad cause it's free sex?
- What is the origin of lust?
- Why do most women have the personality of a rattlesnake?