How come Israel doesn't send troops to Iraq and Afghanistan like the USA does?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How come Israel doesn't send troops to Iraq and Afghanistan like the USA does?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Israel is not a member of NATO - the fights in Iraq and Afghanistan are NATO lead on behalf of the United Nations.
Or, if you want the Skeptic answer - it's all about grabbing the oil thing. Far worse, if you knew just how much gold, silver and jewels existed beneath Afghanistan, you will then understand why the Egyptians and even Alexander spent so much time doing war thing there.
Alexander even managed to completely take over in Afghanistan - no one else has managed that. What's more, he left a lot of ethnic Greeks behind him in Afghanistan and you can see that in some of their faces today.
In other words, Afghanistan has been up for grabs for thousands of year.
Not sure but think the Israelis have enough on their hands right now without risking an adventure abroad.
Its better for them to stay out of the other countries in the middle east.It would make it harder on them and would be better for them to stay out of it.
Israel has large issues that their military must deal with and they would not be welcome or effective in those areas. As noted not a NATO member either.
because they might get hoit.
Are you really that... "young" (euphemism for IGNORANT). First, Israeli soldiers would be targeted; is that what you want, to Israeli soldiers as bait for the terrorists? Have you not considered that Israel's Muslim enemies would use that as an excuse (they'll call it "provocation," no doubt) to attack Israel if Israel were to send troops to Iraq and/or Afghanistan? Are you even aware of the dangers that Israel faces on a daily basis with their avowed enemies from the "Palestinians" (that did not exist prior to 1948, when Israel was officially recognized as an independent, sovereign State), never mind all the Muslim nations surrounding Israel? Israel NEEDS its military forces to defend their nation, day and night. And, forgive the redundancy, as you've been told here, Israel is not a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
Because Israel is a Jewish state.It might be a member of the UN but not of SEATO or NATO.
It would polarized all Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan against them.
Jews are filthy rat faced hook nosed COWARDS. They use proxy, and mercenaries to do it's dirty work. If not for the fact military service is mandatory, they would not have the IDF.
Why would isreal put its own soldiers at risk when they could just send the dumb USA goyim soldires instead
its better for them to stay out of the other countries in the middle east...it would make it harder on them and would be better for them to stay out of it...
'cause if they do, all the arab countries shall declare war on israel...
Israel doesnt need to send their own. they tell the US to do it. jews control
- Why president Donald Trump so races?
- While Trump is about to become the world's most powerful man would it also be right to describe him as the biggest false prophet?
- What happens if everyone in the whole world screams simultanosly at the same exact time?
- Do you think the hard line T. May has taken has been with royal approval?
- Why is there so many Hitler lovers on this section?
- Current Events what do you think of the heavy criticism a Glasgow Cathedral has received for reading a Quran passage during a service?
- WILL DONALD TRUMP BE HARMFUL to blacks?
- Just for the record I am not this DGH character. Will you please stop these accusations and let's all be friends on CE?
- Wouldn't you love to be one of the eight richest men, worth the same as HALF the rest of the world ?
- Why does Nathan dislike SlimCheesy?