Were the McRibs any good back when they were around?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Were the McRibs any good back when they were around?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
*yech* They were terrible and still are, just my opinion, tho
I remember they were very tasty
they are the same. I'm 46 years old.
its awesome !
They are okay, they are the same as the ribs in a Banquet brand rib frozen dinner
I liked them
Yes. I love the McRib. And you know that when they first came out, they were bigger, just like everything McDonald's sells.
It's a matter of personal taste. I like them. There's on on-line McRib locator where you can find places that have them. http://mcriblocator.com/map.html
- What's your favorite fast food restaurant? A) Mcdonals's B) Wendy's C) Whataburger D) Burger King E) I don't eat fast food?
- I am always nice to mcdonald employees so why did I still find curly pubic hair on my burger?
- What's your favorite fast food restaurant? A) McDonald's B) Wendy's C) Whataburger D) Burger King E) I don't eat fast food?
- If there's a restaurant like Subway or Starbucks on a military base, is it open to the public?
- In burger king why do they have crowns made of cardboard?
- Why is McDonald's is the most superior restaurant?
- Does McDonald's have a fish sandwich?
- DO YOU eat GREASY or FATTY foods moré than 5 times a week. Why?
- Fast food is disgusting, why do people eat it?
- What is your favorite fast food or casual dining hamburger?