Should the Democrat party be banned?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Should the Democrat party be banned?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
No, but they, like the Republicans, should be forced to pay for their state primaries and caucuses instead of having the taxpayers, a good number of who don't belong to either party, subsidize them.
YES, DEMOCRATS ARE ALL FAKE, THEY ARE THERE JUST TO SCAM THE COUNTRY.
no, they just need to come to reality
Not banned but somebody better get in charge and get them in order again. They are all liars and acting like babies these days.. that's the Obama/Clinton influence. Whine and cry and want their own way all the time... it is laughable!
Other than the overall total ignorance of your question politically,it's just about the single dumbest question ever period. Glad I could help.
The United States is a Federal Republic, not a democracy so democrats have no room governing the nation. Democracy, in any sense is an incompatible form of government inside of a republic. So, let Republicans govern a Federal republic and let democrats govern a democracy. It's that simple.
Ah, no. This is a representative democracy. To ban a party is censorship and smacks of totalitarian government tactics. Part of our democracy is learning to work together and getting along. It hasn't been evident lately, but it can be done.
Both the identical twin political machines should be banned.
No but Bernie got owned by a small business owner at town hall who happens to support Trump.
- I need the latest information on schemes in central government for 2017 ? We are an NGO looking to support blind children.?
- How did the government of the Paris Commune operate?
- How long does Donald Trump need to serve to match George W. Bush's presidential term?
- Is Trump satan?
- Why did Obama do such a bad job?
- Why is the JFK presidency/era referred to as "Camelot"?
- Should Obama be impeached for violating the reason a government exists. To guarantee domestic tranquility?
- Which tree will the Obama be swinging from come the 20th?
- Why are some Muslim governments in the Middle East refusing to advance into modernity?
- What are the chances of California seceding from the USA? Is this secession stuff credible?