The Senate already passed a Obamacare repeal bill, and the House will hold off on passing it until after the 20th. What if Trump signs it?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "The Senate already passed a Obamacare repeal bill, and the House will hold off on passing it until after the 20th. What if Trump signs it?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
they will riot. cities will burn. possible revolution
They had better not repeal it.
Then the law will be repealed, and millions of Americans will lose their health care. It will be a rough 4 years for Republicans after that.
He will become the biggest A.Hole in this millennium
If he signs it, his pen will have less ink.
- Gosh I HATE America under Trump and I wish I could move to Botswana in Africa fast?
- Is oppression everywhere?
- Rush Limbaugh and Fox News are the enemy of America because of their fake news. Agree or agree?
- Are liberals finally beginning to realize the lies and manipulation of the loony left that brought them a faux niqqer, a whore, and Pelosi?
- Describe Fox News in 1 word?
- SHOULD THE UNITED KINGDOM leave the EU?
- Describe Donald Trump in one verb?
- BLACKS CRIME is too high. CAN DONALD TRUMP reduce it?
- If Trump truly puts America first, then why is he a lot more critical of John McCain, the CIA, the FBI than he is of Putin and Russia?
- Trump loves America while Obama apologized for America. Was Barack Obama a total disgrace?