The Senate already passed a Obamacare repeal bill, and the House will hold off on passing it until after the 20th. What if Trump signs it?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "The Senate already passed a Obamacare repeal bill, and the House will hold off on passing it until after the 20th. What if Trump signs it?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
they will riot. cities will burn. possible revolution
They had better not repeal it.
Then the law will be repealed, and millions of Americans will lose their health care. It will be a rough 4 years for Republicans after that.
He will become the biggest A.Hole in this millennium
If he signs it, his pen will have less ink.
- ARENT U EXCITED THAT OUR COUNTRY HAS A NEW VISION NEW LEADERSHIP GO TRUMP!?
- Former G. Bush sent a letter to DONALD TRUMP. Do you believe him & wife were both sick ?
- Why are sicko liberals making terrorists threats and attacking Trump's 10 year old son? Don't they have anything worthwhile to contribute?
- Is NSA prepared for the entire nation to go drag queen?
- A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT. GOOD IDEA or NOT?
- DO YOU ACCEPT donald trump as THE PRESIDENT?
- Is it alarming that Donald Trump trusts Russia over his own intel officers?
- Has Barack Hussein Obama done irreversible damage to the United States of America?
- Why are Conservatives/Republicans upset that today is Martin Luther Kings Jr's birthday today?
- Would you vote for Joe Biden in 2020?