If you were up for work at 6am what time would you go to bed?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "If you were up for work at 6am what time would you go to bed?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I will go to bed at 10 pm
I usually start my day at 5am (i did not like wake up so early but i must :-( ) and go to bed between 12:00 AM and 1:00 AM
At a time suitable to give a good night's sleep, hopefully!
Really, that is a silly question. I hope it is not a homework question. If it is, your teacher should be guided into setting sensible questions.
I would tire out by 10 pm
11 pm. I prefer 7 hours sleep
At 21.00 at least maybe 20.00 already:)
I retire between 10 and 11pm, and set my clock for Radio 4's 'Tweet Of The Day' at two minutes to six.
i get up at 5 am depends how busy or tired i am ...
i'd be in bed by 9:30 p...m...
i used to go anytime when i worked those hours.. often after midnight
- Carl Bernstein says Trump's press attacks “are more treacherous than Richard Nixon’s" do you agree?
- SO WHAT happened to drunken RAF man Corrie Mckeague after sleeping in a shop doorway after being thrown out of a club?
- Our TEACHERS can not SPEAK FREELY . What has happen in SWEDEN is now happening here. AMERICAN'S time to RISE UP and STAND UP .?
- How to make a living without working?
- Should the attacker of this poor girl be locked up securely for life?
- Who is the most hated person on Current Events?
- Will a genuine new account ever join Current Events?
- Are today's parents better than those parents 60 years ago?
- WILL DONALD TRUMP BENEFIT THE ECONOMY AND JOBS or ruin such?