If you were up for work at 6am what time would you go to bed?
- I will go to bed at 10 pm20
- I usually start my day at 5am (i did not like wake up so early but i must :-( ) and go to bed between 12:00 AM and 1:00 AM11
- At a time suitable to give a good night's sleep, hopefully!
Really, that is a silly question. I hope it is not a homework question. If it is, your teacher should be guided into setting sensible questions.01
- I would tire out by 10 pm10
- 11 pm. I prefer 7 hours sleep00
- At 21.00 at least maybe 20.00 already:)10
- I retire between 10 and 11pm, and set my clock for Radio 4's 'Tweet Of The Day' at two minutes to six.10
- i get up at 5 am depends how busy or tired i am ...00
- i'd be in bed by 9:30 p...m...00
- i used to go anytime when i worked those hours.. often after midnight11
- Who are your favourite American users on Current Events?
- Is England black Windrush?
- If you were a survivor of an apocalypse, would you be one of the hostile variety?
- Is jewish smear campaign working because Corbyn is weak, who fails miserably to command, get his message across and control the situation?
- Should there be a special Memorial Day for murdered black teenager Stephen Lawrence?
- Do you love Multiculturalism?
- Current Events What are your opinions on protestors trying to storm Alder Hey Children's Hospital in support of ill toddler Alfie Evans?
- Does the nhs have the right to decide if someone lives or dies?
- Is it okay now for the homeless to loiter inside of Starbucks coffee shops?
- The biggest timetable overhaul in UK rail history is introduced next month. Are you ready for the coming chaos?