If you were up for work at 6am what time would you go to bed?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "If you were up for work at 6am what time would you go to bed?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I will go to bed at 10 pm
I usually start my day at 5am (i did not like wake up so early but i must :-( ) and go to bed between 12:00 AM and 1:00 AM
At a time suitable to give a good night's sleep, hopefully!
Really, that is a silly question. I hope it is not a homework question. If it is, your teacher should be guided into setting sensible questions.
I would tire out by 10 pm
11 pm. I prefer 7 hours sleep
At 21.00 at least maybe 20.00 already:)
I retire between 10 and 11pm, and set my clock for Radio 4's 'Tweet Of The Day' at two minutes to six.
i get up at 5 am depends how busy or tired i am ...
i'd be in bed by 9:30 p...m...
i used to go anytime when i worked those hours.. often after midnight
- Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall?
- Dianna said she will delete her account and make a new one, is she the user Wilhelm?
- What does an army of self-annihilating soldiers and the law of diminishing return have in common?
- CE regs: What's your favourite song?
- IS YOU ANGRY WITH YOUR COUNTRY ''current political and economic condition''?
- What do you think about Cars well leaving UKIP, the kippers now have NO MP's?
- Why do the British talk funny?
- Do you need somebody to love?
- What can be done about all this hate and anger on Current Events section?
- CE regs: Have you ever taken illegal drugs? If so, which ones?