If you were up for work at 6am what time would you go to bed?
- I will go to bed at 10 pm20
- I usually start my day at 5am (i did not like wake up so early but i must :-( ) and go to bed between 12:00 AM and 1:00 AM11
- At a time suitable to give a good night's sleep, hopefully!
Really, that is a silly question. I hope it is not a homework question. If it is, your teacher should be guided into setting sensible questions.01
- I would tire out by 10 pm10
- 11 pm. I prefer 7 hours sleep00
- At 21.00 at least maybe 20.00 already:)10
- I retire between 10 and 11pm, and set my clock for Radio 4's 'Tweet Of The Day' at two minutes to six.10
- i get up at 5 am depends how busy or tired i am ...00
- i'd be in bed by 9:30 p...m...00
- i used to go anytime when i worked those hours.. often after midnight11
- Why did so many non-Muslim people decide to embrace Islam ? A contract of Marriage?
- When will trolls at current events get it I dont give a damn about points or levels?
- Dk you think the Miss America pageant's ratings will skyrocket now that they eliminated thr bikini contest?
- David Dimbleby to retire from Question Time, who else is rejoicing?
- What would the reaction be if brexit was stopped?
- Is anybody else getting fed up with the Grenfell fire disaster being on TV every five minutes?
- The people of the UK voted to leave the EU- End of. No strings, just leave. Isn't that the hard Brexit that we voted for?
- Why do we allow vehicles on our road that do over 70mph?
- Is corbyns shadow cabinet a bunch of losers, or suffering from poor leadership?
- Why are Labour so rattled that Tories have copied their 'spending money' policy?