Explain why the alveoli do not collapse when one exhales?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Explain why the alveoli do not collapse when one exhales?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Because some amount of air remains in the alveoli even after expiration.
- I need help please.?
- Help explain how light microscope works?
- A diploid organism has 90 chromosomes per cell and undergoes mitosis, the resulting organism will have __ chromsomes?
- Really need help with this one please I keep getting the answer wrong.?
- In scientific method, isn't it OK to question anything? Like if religion is right or if evolution is right?
- Evolutionists, why haven't any animals evolved to fly around in space?
- Is evolution real?
- When we die, does the pain and suffering stop?
- Where do homosexuals fit in with evolution?
- If all we become vegans by moral reasons today what would happen? How to impact on the world such overpopulation of animals & descendants?