Explain why the alveoli do not collapse when one exhales?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Explain why the alveoli do not collapse when one exhales?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Because some amount of air remains in the alveoli even after expiration.
- Does normal body cell show migration?
- Help on Biology Experiment Ideas?
- I'm taking microbiology and I use flashcards as my method of studying, do you think this is too much information for one card?
- Question about Functional Arrays?
- Why do athiests believe life begins at ejaculation? there dumb!?
- Is 25 middle aged?
- WHAT IS EVOLUTION?
- Are father's genes more dominant than the mother's?
- If evolution is adapting to your environment for a better chance of survival,why are humans getting sicker and sicker?
- What called male nurse in medical term similar like sister female nurse?