Why on Earth would a United States Presidential candidate publicly insult an American with a disability?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Why on Earth would a United States Presidential candidate publicly insult an American with a disability?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Why do you think that he did when he specifically said that he did not?
Because he is immature.
It's not a difficult question to ask. First of all, the US Presidential candidate in question responded to his public insult of an American reporter with a disability... he was told by his advisers that it was in poor taste and would not go over well with the publc and his resonse was, "I don't give a shiette!" I guess that answers your question; he simply doesn't care, and he calls it Political Correctness boolshiette. What else can be said? Of course, his insult in public was video recorded, and his responses to the event were, too. His GOP cronies are acting as though it never happened... or as if they forget (is there a difference?) Go figure!
Why are people so thin skinned?
Back in the 1940s and 1950s of my misbegotten childhood and youth, almost anyone who was disabled were shunned by society at large and words such as 'spastic' were used to describe them.
All Trump is doing is showing the stupidity of 'Political Correctness' which if Americans knew and understood it's origins, they will reject without taking a second thought on the matter.
What then are the origins of PC (Political Correctness)?
PC was invented by the Communist Party of Paris in the 1920s. It's purpose, to stifle normal democratic debate.
I reject it out of hand. A disabled person like it or not is crippled. We must therefore do all we can to create an inclusive culture - to include them in normal life, but not to live in fear of saying what we think.
Democracy is at the heart and soul of the American people and their nation.
It started here - Athena - the Heart and Soul of Western Civilization.
Did the Greeks ever think of something like PC? Not on your life. Instead their democratic way of life was loud, rude and in your face followed by lots of mitigation in their courts and so forth.
Because he's rich and doesn't give a f"ck about anything..
They wouldnt and Mr. Trump didnt do that.
That is who he is. The people voted for him. You get what you ask for. Good luck.
well, why do you think that he did when he specifically said that he did not?
he's a bully...
they wouldnt and mr... trump didnt do that...
- Do Britain First know their mosque from their elbow, and will they ever manage to find Telford?
- R v. Kim Magnum Case?
- Is it true that Samuel L. Jackson was very upset about losing the Oscar to Martin Landau?
- Chelsea Manning is being released early why?
- Why is there so many Hitler lovers on this section?
- Current Events what do you think of the heavy criticism a Glasgow Cathedral has received for reading a Quran passage during a service?
- WILL DONALD TRUMP BE HARMFUL to blacks?
- Just for the record I am not this DGH character. Will you please stop these accusations and let's all be friends on CE?
- Wouldn't you love to be one of the eight richest men, worth the same as HALF the rest of the world ?
- Why does Nathan dislike SlimCheesy?