What did people use before toilet paper was invented?
In school they don't really talk about it...
- They sometimes used leaves, bath towels, basically whatever they had on hand. They didn't have toiletry systems back then, it was simply a hole in a wooden bench (middle ages), and sometimes it was above the dungeons, so someone would use the bathroom while the unfortunate person below would continuously get sht on. Now just imagine the lack of bath systems, nowadays most people take showers after using the bathroom, then they walked around with, well you get the point.10
- In very early times the outhouses had a stick to wipe with which is where the expression the sh*t end of the stick came from. Muslims use their left hand or in the time of Mohamed clay stones. Some people in the woods use certain leaves from plants. There is a leaf called the velvet leaf which makes good toilet paper as it is large and soft. When I was in France my Hotel which was a cheap hotel had cut up newspaper so I would read the toilet paper sometimes.10
- Lump of sand / soil, leaves, buckle of tree and water (direct)00
- Someone else's hand.00
- In most civilisations, washed with water using the left hand.10
- Like Muslims do today their hands and water10
- Their hands00
- in most civilisations, washed with water using the left hand.........00
- in most civilisations, washed with water using the left hand...00
- lump of sand / soil, leaves, buckle of tree and water (direct)00
- Is it true that Jewish people own and operate the media, corporations, banks, world banks, wall street, history ch, and Zionist Government?
- Did Italy switch sides in world war 2 and why did they?
- Why did Lee Harvey Oswald killed John F. Kennedy?
- Someone, define feudalism.?
- Who are the 10 worst Presidents?
- Why does 9/11 get more attention and coverage than other recent terrorist attacks?
- When did the last Indians in America die off?
- How close was Germany to winning the war?
- What could the US have done to reduce the effects of the Holocaust?
- If truly ancient egyptians where black. that would means black people where the first slave masters and whites were the first slaves.?