My friend's dad hit a car,but he doesn't have a license. He's already been caught twice without a license.?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "My friend's dad hit a car,but he doesn't have a license. He's already been caught twice without a license.?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
What's it to you? It's not your dad or your 'friend'.
Whatever happens he deservers all he gets. Just be thankful it's not your dad, or maybe it is.
Do you think there is a clue there.
No license and he keeps hitting things
Paying for the damage will be expensive.
No license is no insurance.
Your friend's dad is an idiot. After he deals with the police, he'll still be an idiot. That's what will happen.
In my area 3 years in county,45,days served, 2.5,probation... About 5 grand in fines.
Anyone that drives without a license (and therefore also without insurance) should be jailed as far as I'm concerned.
Three times? Throw away the key.
No license= no insurance. So HE HAS TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE TO THE OTHER CAR.....PLUS...then have to pay for the FINE the police charge him for driving without a License ... and...chances are he will have to go to COURT. The presiding JUDGE can take his driving privileges away PERMANENTLY. Then he has to ride on the BUS.
But you don't care, right?
They need to hang that fycker!
What happens depends on what city you live in. There are different laws in different cities. He may get more points on his DMV record. He may get another ticket, but it depends where you live.
He has a suspended drivers license. But is there auto insurance on the car?? If there is auto insurance in someone else's name the auto insurance company may still cover the damage. That depends on which insurance company if any, covers his car. And, it depends if the auto insurance has "permissive use". So, check to see if there is auto insurance on the car, even if the auto insurance is in someone elses name, still put in the claim and let the police know about the claim when he goes to the police station.
You might want to post your state for more help.
sounds like a total loser... so, did you have a question?
what fines or penalties did he get for those two times? he should be sent to jail...
- Can I trust this mechanic?
- Can I keep registration in my name but have my cousin insure the car in her name? Or should I just transfer the remainder of my registration?
- Hello I am buying a car tags are in owners name and I can't get tittle tell I finish paying for car my mother was driving the vehicle?
- My car has PA plates and PA doesn't require front plates. Can I get ticketed for driving it without front plates in NY?
- I just got got into an accident with a suspended license.?
- Uninsured Driver Hit Me. Not my fault and I have to pay $500 Deductible!?
- Can you finance a car in your name and title it in someone else's?
- No title, no registration, no papers of any sort, on 1967 cougar?
- Is the registration considered the title?
- Can I live in a camper van?