What is the first thing Donald Trump should do as President?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is the first thing Donald Trump should do as President?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Celebrate his accomplishment.
Admit he's a con artist and that he's not qualify to hold office and apologize to all the voters.
declair Islam a cult then a terrorist Orgnisation for a start
then we can deport all the Terrorists
In 1952 Eisenhower said he would go to Korea (and he did). In 1968 Eugene McCarthy said if elected he would go to the Pentagon (but he didn't get elected). Trump should go to Langley Virginia to CIA headquarters; clean it out or maybe even close it down. Those bastards have done a lot of damage to this country. Some of them need to pay for it.
Fulfill his new year's resolution to jump Mrs. Trump's bones in every room in the White House.
rent a boat and tell all who won't support him to leave, see how they'll like living elsewhere .
move into the white house perhaps? after swearing ........................................... but that's more about shall do rather than should do - and in that, i'd suggst resign...
rent a boat and tell all who will definitely not support him to leave, see how they'll like living elsewhere ...
i don't know how these things go, (being inaugurated an-all-that), but after being inaugurated, shake obama's hand as a gesture of good shall, perhaps...
fix income tax...
- Is CNN news accurate?
- Does the latest AHCA (April-May 2017) have the Individual Mandate, enforced by IRS-imposed monetary-fines? . BELOW?
- Should only indigenous British people be allowed to stand for elections in the UK?
- Mohammeds do you know where to get top quality 3 piece knife sets in London?
- Why are most people in England so anti-immigrant?
- Realistically, what are Jeremy Corbyn's chances of victory on June 8?
- Should Britain Ban Burkas?
- Has Yahoo answers Uk become a den for far-right radicalisation?
- Why are so many people so scared of North Korea-most of their military equipment is from the 1950's and 60's!?
- Is radical islam a problem in Britain?