How can Trump supporters be proud of that victory when he got nearly 3 million less votes?
Never has a victory been such a mere technicality. That's like winning a boxing match because the other fighter broke their wrist while punching your face.
- the constitution ever heard of it?10
- we don't count illegals in california...00
- the majority of the votes hillary got came from two-snowflake states... thus they did not count... trump won, deal with it...00
- Because he got 3 million less votes and still won!00
- Your point is???00
- Considering Hillary received 5,000,000 votes from illegal immigrants in CA, Trump actually won the popular vote by 2 million votes of justified voters.10
- How can they be PROUD when their guy acts like a childish adult that throws tantrums with the media, and acts as Presidential as JOE BOB the MECHANIC?00
- Trump won by the electoral college tally and very happy about that because they got the prize.00
- I agree! And so do 3 million others!00
- The question is a clear indication that you don't understand how a presidential election works and don't support what the constitution says.00
- Do Republicans prevent a crucial Conservative solution to Climate Change being presented to the public by pretending it isn't happening?
- Why is that after the Government introduced drugs like lsd into society, mushrooms, and pot, that the liberals and hippies formed in the 60s?
- Why doesn't Trump just order Sessions to fire Mueller. Nixon did this failed, but Trump is far smarter than Nixon and will succeed?
- As long as dems keep framing elections as "a close loss is really a win", will they ever really win?
- Would you agree that Barack Obama's presidency was like watching a slow motion train wreck?
- Do you think the liberal left has become psychologically unhinged?
- Liberals, instead of banning guns, limiting freedoms, and taking our rights why don't you just leave us the hell alone?
- Republicans and Democrats what do you think about the?
- Do the Germans miss Hitler?
- If Jeb Bush had won the election, wouldn't the left hate him just as much as they hate Trump?