How can Trump supporters be proud of that victory when he got nearly 3 million less votes?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How can Trump supporters be proud of that victory when he got nearly 3 million less votes?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Considering Hillary received 5,000,000 votes from illegal immigrants in CA, Trump actually won the popular vote by 2 million votes of justified voters.
How can they be PROUD when their guy acts like a childish adult that throws tantrums with the media, and acts as Presidential as JOE BOB the MECHANIC?
Trump won by the electoral college tally and very happy about that because they got the prize.
Even better lmfao 😂
I agree! And so do 3 million others!
The question is a clear indication that you don't understand how a presidential election works and don't support what the constitution says.
the majority of the votes hillary got came from two-snowflake states... thus they did not count... trump won, deal with it...
'cause you for the life of me cannot let the population of two states rule what happens to all the other states... that's why the electoral college works... but you ignore that, huh?
see trump spent his time and money in places that worked ... that is why you should be happy he won ... hillary was in government for almost 40 years and didn't get it
if we found 50,000 fraudulent hillary votes in detroit alone during the recount, how numerous more would we find if the whole u...s... were recounted? hillary is a cheat and a liar and these votes prove it (along with how she stole the democratic nomination from sanders)...
- Dems: Who will you vote for in 2020?
- Does the two party system in america not work because of the large christian conservative base that sees everything as good or evil?
- If a native-born American citizen is seen burning an American flag what should their punishment should be+who'd you vote for as pres in 2016?
- Is trump the biggest liar ever to run for president?
- Who's side are you on: US or North Korea ?
- Should the U.S. government become nationalized instead of privately owned?
- What's the dumbest thing you heard a Republican say?
- Why, in America, is the customers responsibility to tip wait staff to help make up their hourly wage that their employer refuses to pay them?
- Why wasn't guns allowed into the NRA building where Trump spoke? Isn't like, more guns, what keeps people safe, Conservatives?
- There is not going to be a Border Wall of Mexico. Do Trumptards care that he, once again, broke another promise....or are they this stupid?