How can Trump supporters be proud of that victory when he got nearly 3 million less votes?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How can Trump supporters be proud of that victory when he got nearly 3 million less votes?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Your point is???
Considering Hillary received 5,000,000 votes from illegal immigrants in CA, Trump actually won the popular vote by 2 million votes of justified voters.
How can they be PROUD when their guy acts like a childish adult that throws tantrums with the media, and acts as Presidential as JOE BOB the MECHANIC?
Trump won by the electoral college tally and very happy about that because they got the prize.
Even better lmfao 😂
I agree! And so do 3 million others!
The question is a clear indication that you don't understand how a presidential election works and don't support what the constitution says.
the majority of the votes hillary got came from two-snowflake states... thus they did not count... trump won, deal with it...
'cause you for the life of me cannot let the population of two states rule what happens to all the other states... that's why the electoral college works... but you ignore that, huh?
see trump spent his time and money in places that worked ... that is why you should be happy he won ... hillary was in government for almost 40 years and didn't get it
- All the male politicians that have been thrown in jail for the most rediculous petty nonsense-Don't you think it's about time a few (Con't)?
- Do you think trump will reverse Obama's all of the above energy policy making energy more expensive and more profitable for Americans?
- Will scotus repeal abortion ?
- How can I get involved in politics as a teenager? (16yo)?
- A BLACK FEMALE PRESIDENT. GOOD IDEA or NOT?
- DO YOU ACCEPT donald trump as THE PRESIDENT?
- Is it alarming that Donald Trump trusts Russia over his own intel officers?
- Has Barack Hussein Obama done irreversible damage to the United States of America?
- Why are Conservatives/Republicans upset that today is Martin Luther Kings Jr's birthday today?
- Would you vote for Joe Biden in 2020?