Why do so many get aggressive breed dogs, Pit Bull, Rotties and live in row homes w/ a "huge" 40sq ft yard for the dog?
Why not a Golden, Lab, Sheltie or similar friendly dog?
Seriously, I don't get this......
Seriously, I don't get this......
- so when the people leave to go out somewhere they at least have something that can attack intruders or burglars01
- First off I would like to say Rottweilers pit bulls German Shepards and any other bully breeds ARE NOT AGGRESSIVE its people who abuse these wonderful loving breeds that make them aggressive. Any dog and attack bite not just theses types smaller dogs bite more then the bigger so call aggressive dog. You need to read up on your dog breeds and educated yourself. Just cause you thinking theses dogs are aggressive doesn't mean they are63
- I have 3 pit mixes all 75-95lbs and don't have a fenced in yard. Mine allows me to just let them out to run around and even though I stay outside and watch them, they know where they are not allowed to go. When I call them they come to me the first time and know what "stay" means. I may not have a large home but it doesn't put a strain on me to have 3 big a** dogs though I'm not everyone...13
- I don't get why everyone is so rude and offended. This person simply doesn't know that the breeds named don't match with their stereotypes. It all depends on the dog and the way you train it.01
- Pit Bulls and other so called aggressive breeds aren't that mean unless they are taught to be!22
- Because the more feral the loser 'tough guy' owner is, the more likely they are attracted to a capable fighting dog. I just assumed they have dick problems and didn't think about it any further.41
- i have owned several pit bulls- they are goofy, funny, playful, loyal, snuggling teddy bears🐶 historically known as 'nurse maid' dogs 'cause they are amazing with children...11
- Thugs and criminals are more attracted to dog breeds who have a bad rap (pitbulls, rotties, sometimes german shepherds). But the dogs aren't aggressive by nature, no matter what breed. It all comes down to the people who raise them. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.22
- Yes pits are known for the things THEY do but if you really get to know them there like giant babies pits are only aggressive because of there past parents and grandparents etc. If you look it up pits were used for hunting first then it become illegal to do it they started the fighting and aggressiveness in these dogs I have 4 pits and people when I walk them get scared and go around when they just want love there kind protective of there family and who they trust people use them differently but deep down they want love not to fight or kill or attack but it's the owner who makes them who they are not them my youngest pit pup was attacked by a stray mix and didn't fight back he took it and is now missing a ear and part of his lip don't Judge Them in till you have one10
- funny, playful, loyal, snuggling teddy bears🐶 historically known as 'nurse maid' dogs 'cause they are amazing with children.........00
- Because they are NOT looking for a friendly family dog and a pet .... they want something that will intimidate other people. That is why they chain them in their yards - for all to see. It is kind of like redneck dick-waving ....., my dog is bigger and badder than yours ....
What they fail to realize is that burglers really appreciate it when you chain your dogs up - that way they can clean out your house without worrying about the dogs going after them.77
- Does my dog know that I love her? (If you find the description weird then please don't comment)?
- What do you use for tick preventatives in the house, outside, and on your dog that's affordable?
- Does My Dog Know That I Have Heart Failure?
- Dogs. How many hours a day or night, should dogs be kept outside in a kennel? And please explain your reasoning. Thanks.?
- My dad wants to give my dog back to the shelter, what can I do? HELP.?
- Emotional Support Dog?
- How can i stop my dog from peeing in my car wheels?
- Why does dogs hair on the neck and back bone is raised when they are angry or barking?
- Is there a scientific reason why dogs are so awesome?
- My dog has lemon coloured eyes in normal daylight but in bright sunlight they turn to a tawny brown... Why?