What color should I paint my room?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What color should I paint my room?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
blue,and light beiges go well with red...
I think a bluey grey would look great with all that red
White with a pinkish tint. You could also go for a completely different goal, such as contrasting colors. Like yellow. Yellow rooms is old fashioned.
Since you are using red accessories for your pop of color, do not paint the walls red. I would paint the walls a light shade of silvery gray and perhaps an accent wall with a darker shade of gray from the same color swatch as the light gray. Your accent wall can be the wall behind your bed, if you wish.
A neutral colour, something very pale. Beige maybe. You don't want it clashing
a light beige would be proper with this, its a very intense color and you need something to play off the red so it doesn't become cavelike...
a light beige would be proper with this, its a very intense color and you need something to play off the red so it doesn't become cavelike.........
- Can I dye my suede puff chair?
- How much paint do I need for this size room?
- What trends of Home interior design of 2017?
- Who are Delhi Best and Top Interior Designers for Commercial Buildings ?
- My bedroom is always cold in the winter?
- Do you want a gold toilet?
- Is it possible or legal for Trump to redecorate the White House interior?
- I painted my living room and hate it? When can I repaint it again?
- I got a bunch of old junk , furniture, ect that i need to get rid of and its too big to fit in the garbage can. can i use a chainsaw?
- What are the benefits of solid wood flooring? Anyone let me know please....?