Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Intelligence and improved education.
I have no idea. Two holes in the ears are not going to make my daughter any less successful.
Religion sometimes. Or they just don't like piercings.
Some of them don't allow it because they believe that their children should make that decision for themselves, and that they aren't capable of making it at a young age, or maybe because they think their child won't look after it. I however, would.
...and some parents pierce a 6 week old baby's ears. Silly, if she's old enough to ask for it I'd get my daughters ears pierced. Between 4-8 is a good age.
- Do the ingredients in self tanning lotions contain harmful chemicals that affect hair growth ?
- Is my new navel piercing getting infected or is it just irritated???
- Is my face asymmetrical?
- What is the difference between an older teenager's face ie.16 year old and a young, 24 yr old adult's face?
- If this woman woke up beside you, would you be excited?
- Whose boobs do you think are more attractive?
- Do you prefer real or fake boobs?
- Do you think she has a hot body?
- Are these dimples?
- How to tell my mum I got my belly pierced?