Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?
- Intelligence and improved education.10
- I have no idea. Two holes in the ears are not going to make my daughter any less successful.10
- Religion sometimes. Or they just don't like piercings.00
- Some of them don't allow it because they believe that their children should make that decision for themselves, and that they aren't capable of making it at a young age, or maybe because they think their child won't look after it. I however, would.10
- ...and some parents pierce a 6 week old baby's ears. Silly, if she's old enough to ask for it I'd get my daughters ears pierced. Between 4-8 is a good age.10
- Am I using the tanning bed wrong?
- How can I improve my physical appearance?
- How to stop sweat stains?
- I have a bump right in front of my Tragus. I can’t tell because of the placement if it moves or not. I’m 15 and scared. Is this concerning?
- POLL: Do you prefer stick deodorant or spray deodorant and why?
- Do you wear perfume daily?
- How often sunbeds safe?
- I am 13 years old and my parents still won't let me get a cartilage piercing how can I persuade them to let me get one.?
- Turn on or turn off: Nipple piercings and chest tattoos?
- Plastic surgeon recommendations?