Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Intelligence and improved education.
I have no idea. Two holes in the ears are not going to make my daughter any less successful.
Religion sometimes. Or they just don't like piercings.
Some of them don't allow it because they believe that their children should make that decision for themselves, and that they aren't capable of making it at a young age, or maybe because they think their child won't look after it. I however, would.
...and some parents pierce a 6 week old baby's ears. Silly, if she's old enough to ask for it I'd get my daughters ears pierced. Between 4-8 is a good age.
- How can i remove old scars naturally?
- I tried the lemon on face for 3 weeks And i liked it at first but then i did it 3 times a day Each day. And it ruined my under eye skin Help?
- How to calm down your anxiety!?
- I had my ears periced 4 days ago and i have to take it out for school is it ok if i take it out for a hours and then put it back in?
- Ugly? Or what?
- Why are white girls such trash?
- Which one?
- How attractive is this woman on a scale from 0 to 10?
- If I dye my 8 inch willie black, any female takers here?
- How old do I look?