Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?
- Intelligence and improved education.10
- I have no idea. Two holes in the ears are not going to make my daughter any less successful.10
- Religion sometimes. Or they just don't like piercings.00
- Some of them don't allow it because they believe that their children should make that decision for themselves, and that they aren't capable of making it at a young age, or maybe because they think their child won't look after it. I however, would.10
- ...and some parents pierce a 6 week old baby's ears. Silly, if she's old enough to ask for it I'd get my daughters ears pierced. Between 4-8 is a good age.10
- I want my nipple piercing. Any suggestions plz?
- What is the proper way to use the Kojie Dream White Soap?
- Are my legs too pale?
- Nose piercing help!!!?
- How should I pierce my ears?
- Why are my breasts so big?
- Do you use shampoo to wash your body, instead of soap? I do, it is easier and less messy. I was just wondering if other people do this also?
- Why does my 16 year old sister always draw weird things on her hands?
- Lemon Juice For Moles?
- Why is my face getting rounder?