Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Why do some parents not allow their children to have pierced ears?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Intelligence and improved education.
I have no idea. Two holes in the ears are not going to make my daughter any less successful.
Religion sometimes. Or they just don't like piercings.
Some of them don't allow it because they believe that their children should make that decision for themselves, and that they aren't capable of making it at a young age, or maybe because they think their child won't look after it. I however, would.
...and some parents pierce a 6 week old baby's ears. Silly, if she's old enough to ask for it I'd get my daughters ears pierced. Between 4-8 is a good age.
- Bumps after shaving is it normal ?
- I bought Artistry essentials hydrating CTM kit. I used the cleanser and it didnt form lather.is it ok it it doesnt foam?
- Can you pierce flat nipples?
- Ingrown hairs?
- Who's prettiest and why? Who's the least pretty? AND GUYS TYSM FOR SAYING MEEEEE?
- What would you tell your child if they talk about getting cosmetic surgery?
- Is piercing my own nose edgy?
- Is using a moisturizer each morning (along with sunscreen) and night a good idea when you're young?
- Am I curvy yet?
- Does this girl look like she is trying too hard to be beautiful?