Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
dON'T ACTUALLY SCRUB ...... GOT BITS IN IT...JUST SMOOTH ON.
I'd probably stay away from putting it on my face because your skin is very sensitive compared to your body which the salt can be very harsh which can tear at your skin. Also, the avocado oil comedogenic rating is 2 meaning it can clog your pores a bit if you have acne prone skin.
You could try it, all of those things are good for the skin and have been used to treat acne, there seems to be a lot of citrus in the scrub so it may irritate your face a bit if you have sensitive skin. Give it a chance if it burns you can still use it one your body.
- Ingrown hairs?
- Can i use this sea salt brand (Amorcito Corazon) to clean my industrial piercing?
- I bought Artistry essentials hydrating CTM kit. I used the cleanser and it didnt form lather.is it ok it it doesnt foam?
- Bumps after shaving is it normal ?
- Who's prettiest and why? Who's the least pretty? AND GUYS TYSM FOR SAYING MEEEEE?
- What would you tell your child if they talk about getting cosmetic surgery?
- Is piercing my own nose edgy?
- Is using a moisturizer each morning (along with sunscreen) and night a good idea when you're young?
- Am I curvy yet?
- Does this girl look like she is trying too hard to be beautiful?