Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
dON'T ACTUALLY SCRUB ...... GOT BITS IN IT...JUST SMOOTH ON.
I'd probably stay away from putting it on my face because your skin is very sensitive compared to your body which the salt can be very harsh which can tear at your skin. Also, the avocado oil comedogenic rating is 2 meaning it can clog your pores a bit if you have acne prone skin.
You could try it, all of those things are good for the skin and have been used to treat acne, there seems to be a lot of citrus in the scrub so it may irritate your face a bit if you have sensitive skin. Give it a chance if it burns you can still use it one your body.
- Do satin sheets and pillowcases prevent wrinkles?
- Gauges: How to avoid blowout and cat butt?
- What direction are you supposed to shave in - bottom to top or top to bottom?
- Cant take the black rock orc desquise off?
- How ugly am I? My family and friends say i am fine but i don't think so.?
- How does this woman get her legs so big?
- Can I be a mongoose dog?
- Men Shaving Their Legs?
- I way almost 400 pounds.?
- Rate my hands?