Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
dON'T ACTUALLY SCRUB ...... GOT BITS IN IT...JUST SMOOTH ON.
I'd probably stay away from putting it on my face because your skin is very sensitive compared to your body which the salt can be very harsh which can tear at your skin. Also, the avocado oil comedogenic rating is 2 meaning it can clog your pores a bit if you have acne prone skin.
You could try it, all of those things are good for the skin and have been used to treat acne, there seems to be a lot of citrus in the scrub so it may irritate your face a bit if you have sensitive skin. Give it a chance if it burns you can still use it one your body.
- Ingrown skin ?
- Innie/outie belly button?
- How can I get rid of dark circles?
- Ok so, I'm debating whether or not to get my nose pierced but am still freaking out about pain. How bad does it hurt compared to lobes?
- Do you prefer boobs or ***?
- How old do i look based on face wrinkles?
- A boy called me a surfboard because I have no boobs. Helppp?
- Were you ever bitten by a turtle?
- Do you think she looks sexy?
- Who is the sexiest girl in your city?