Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Is this "face and body scrub" okay for my skin?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
dON'T ACTUALLY SCRUB ...... GOT BITS IN IT...JUST SMOOTH ON.
I'd probably stay away from putting it on my face because your skin is very sensitive compared to your body which the salt can be very harsh which can tear at your skin. Also, the avocado oil comedogenic rating is 2 meaning it can clog your pores a bit if you have acne prone skin.
You could try it, all of those things are good for the skin and have been used to treat acne, there seems to be a lot of citrus in the scrub so it may irritate your face a bit if you have sensitive skin. Give it a chance if it burns you can still use it one your body.
- How to get rid of creases in my face and dark circles?
- Uneven cheek bones?
- Hi I'm 12 getting a lower lip piercing in about 2 weeks for my bday was wondering if I should start with ring or stud thank you and good day?
- Hi I'm 12 I'm getting a lower lip piercing for my 13th birthday I was wondering how the pain is on a scale of 1-10?
- If this woman woke up beside you, would you be excited?
- Whose boobs do you think are more attractive?
- Are these dimples?
- Who do you think has a more sexually attractive body?
- Should I continue to clean my nose piercing or leave it alone?
- Do you find this woman hot?