Philosophically, what's the greatest achievement a Human can achieve in his/her life?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Philosophically, what's the greatest achievement a Human can achieve in his/her life?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Climaxing ten times in a row
Conan put it best, "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
Finding and understanding the absolute and complete truth.
Satisfaction with themselves.
Mastery of physical and mental suffering.
That depends on the objective.
Know who you are, where you are going.
personally, i believe the awesomeest achievement a human being can achieve in life is two-fold: (a) to inspire someone to awesomeness; and (b) to live in peace and harmony with nature and mankind...
To know the Self, which is God.
- Is this argument valid?
- Philosophy question?
- Why does compass point north south but dead bodies point east west?
- Explain the statement hypothesis is the principle of growth in knowledge?
- Is there such thing as life after death? It is for my philosophy subject.?
- What is your stance on the philosophy of suicide?
- What makes humans different from animals?
- If you have a low IQ, does your opinion on anything matter at all?
- Why do i exist?
- What is the meaning of life? Why do humans exist?