Philosophically, what's the greatest achievement a Human can achieve in his/her life?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Philosophically, what's the greatest achievement a Human can achieve in his/her life?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Climaxing ten times in a row
Conan put it best, "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
Finding and understanding the absolute and complete truth.
Satisfaction with themselves.
Mastery of physical and mental suffering.
That depends on the objective.
Know who you are, where you are going.
personally, i believe the awesomeest achievement a human being can achieve in life is two-fold: (a) to inspire someone to awesomeness; and (b) to live in peace and harmony with nature and mankind...
To know the Self, which is God.
- What is a cat? And more importantly - What makes a cat, a cat?
- Why would anyone want to live forever?
- Levinas call of the other?
- What does it mean to "meddle not with them that are given to change."?
- Which is more important: happiness or responsibility?
- Without human perception of reality, there is nothing.........?
- Are people who don't want kids selfish?
- What is the purpose of the universe?
- Is the world really real?
- Is it a bad trait to be a deep thinker?