🍒Historically speaking, when has violence solved a problem?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "🍒Historically speaking, when has violence solved a problem?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Never.....may have scared 😨 people into submission for a while but just simmers in the background and bursts forth again.
Nothing but bringing more of the same. With the exception of the wars commanded by God against the enemies of the Israeli (when they were loyal to Him) and those in which He sent his saints to save the Christianity (the new people of God), like in the Battle of Lepanto where the Virgin Mary of Guadalupe was present to defeat the Turks who wanted to exterminate all the catholics.
Every war ever fought in national defense
It never has as wars keep going on- they end one and start another. It does not solve problems between individuals either.
1776 american Independance
winning WW1 WW2 which made America Rich
the best is the Falklands
and the British would never have left Ireland if Not Pushed
What problem? Maniac swinging a chainsaw? Violence solves that.
a=(65-46)(25-8) might insight violence, but isn't solved by it.
1776 american independance
winning ww1 ww2 which made america rich
the proper is the falklands
and the british would never have left ireland if not pushed
it all depends on what you think the problem is...
chinese civil war
- Do the good old days always exist about forty years ago no matter how much time goes by?
- What is the economy and occupation of the people in the Massachusetts colony?
- My dad found a coin with George Washington on it dated from 1789-1797 with the White House on the back. How much could this be worth?
- Compare and contrast items with modern times Transylvania-Romania..like weapons some help please?
- During wwII why didn't the German s invade Switzerland?
- Why did white people invent slavery for the black people?
- OBAMA IS GONE AS PRESIDENT. did he DO BETTER THAN BUSH?
- Do you think the victims of 9/11 were chicken for not stopping the terrorist?
- Did the Holocaust happen?
- Did the Holocaust actually happen?