I stood on the electric wire of vacuum that has some cooper exposed felt current in my foot is that really bad.. vacuum is 2000 watt?
Was plugged into wall with switch on but not running.. what should I do
- Hi have the wire replaced on the vacuum cleaner.20
- You could make a sandwich. Unless you're still standing on it and you're still getting a a shock, forget about it.01
- Well, no harm done this time, but any exposed copper wires are not only a shock hazard but a fire hazard as well. The entire cord should be replaced with a suitable cord.20
- Have a vacuum cleaner service shop replace the cord.10
- Have a professional replace the cable.10
- The wattage of the Vacuum is irrelevant. You stood on a live cable. 110volts is unlikely to have done you any harm but the cable obviously needs repairing or replacing.00
- Wattage of the device doesn't matter, it's wall 120-240 VAC, so even if you turn it on, feels same.
Yes, it's very bad, you should replace wire.00
- put your dick on it00
- Unless the electricity went from your foot and through your chest region, it should not matter. Still, if you feel anything irregular in your body/heart you should see a doctor just to be sure.10
- The wattage of the Vacuum is irrelevant. You stood on a live cable. 110volts is unlikely to have done you any harm but the cable obviously needs repairing or replacing.30
- Random photo showed up in my camera roll?
- Hi When upgrading a powerbank do u need to have the same mah and volt on every battery. Ex- 2100mah 3.7v and 2600mah with a different volt?
- My phone isn't working- when someone calls, I can't hear anything and the speaker button doesn't work either- does anyone know what's wrong?
- Why aren't there any contemporary wind up alarm clocks on store shelves?
- Why are digital alarm clocks and other digital clocks pushed on people?
- What brand was your first cell phone?
- My computer thinks my headphones and speakers are the same thing?
- What's wrong with my VCR?
- What does limit 6 discounts per coupon mean? Does it mean I can use 6 of the same coupon in 1 transaction?
- How do I design a ham radio transceiver?