Why should I care about Muslims, Christians, or working-class America when they hate me?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Why should I care about Muslims, Christians, or working-class America when they hate me?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I'm Christian and I'm nothing like what you just described
fùck them all to death!
a lot of people are just sick of political correctness. If i'm white and don't like a black person because of his or her personality there's like a 80% chance that someone would flip out and call me a racist. You can see how this can get really annoying really fast right?
I hate all religious people gays and non whites.
I am neither of those 3 and I don't hate you but I don't support mainstreaming LGBT. The foundation of human society is good marriages (between man and woman) and good progeny. LGBT should remain marginalized in society.
Have a nice day.
You already have all the same Rights of every other citizen. "Special people" want special Rights...which is not right.
pls dont enable them;
Have a nice day.
Generalize much? How about Anarcho Christians like Tolstoy, or Anarcho Islamists, not all religious people are backwards and want to shove their religion down your throat, yes I know many do, but you have to give individual people the benefit of the doubt.
- Why do people thumbs comments down that compliments my looks?
- I wasted the best years of my life on silly Yahoo Answers. 29 through to the age of 36. How do I get those years back. I should have a bf.?
- Had asked a question here about 12 years ago. I think. Is there a way to find it again? I even had an avatar and all back then.?
- How to get to level 3 on Yahoo answers?
- What is the biggest problem with Yahoo Answers?
- If enough people report a question will it be taken down?
- Who are the top 10 trolls in Yahoo history?
- Will Yahoo Answers be closed when Verizon closes the deal?
- Is yahoo answers a credible source?
- When people answer a question with a single letter, it looks like they are just trying to gain points easily. Why? Can this be stopped?