Which name do you like better: Elizabeth OR Eve?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Which name do you like better: Elizabeth OR Eve?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I like Elizabeth because you can shorten it to Eliza or Liz
Take a lot or ask your mother.
Elizabeth because I am in love with pride and prejudice. And I always loved Elizabeth bennet.
Elizabeth or Liz
eve! i love that name
Elizabeth, it can be shortened to loads of names. Liz, Lizzy, Libby, Eliza, Liza, Beth, Betty... etc
eve, there are too many elizabeths eve is a very nice name grows good with age and its not too long
of the two I like Elizabeth best but I really like Evangeline Eva Eve Vangie Lina can all be used as nick names.
Definitely Eve. Elizabeth is just too overdone. Eve is classic, pretty and feminine, simple but not overused or boring.
If I was names Elizabeth I would definitely go by Beth, Eliza or Betsy to distinguish it a bit from the others
Elizabeth, it's much more classy than Eva.
Elizabeth because my mother's name is Elizabeth and I think it is a strong, classy name. 💛
- Poll: What do you think of the names Gary and Larry for our twin baby boys?
- Do you think this girl is likely a British descendant based on her name?
- Which last name sounds better with elijah?
- Baby girl names suggestions?
- What is the most unfortunate name for a person you've ever heard?
- What middle name goes good with the first name "Nevaeh"?
- A girl name that sounds nice with Tessa?
- WDYT of the name Everly? What about the nickname Evie?
- Would you name your child Amari Zariah or Evelyn Grace?
- What type of girl comes to mind when you hear these names?