Are cars below a 2015 useless ?
So I had a conversation with my Bestfriend and she told me that it's not good to put money down on a car. She said it's smart to put down a loan instead and build your credit. I was also told by her that it's very risky to get a car below a 2015 because it breaks down easily ? She also told me a 2015 Toyota camary wasn't expensive ? Is all this true? What should you do when buying a new car for the first time?
- My car is a 2000 Honda and it hasn't broke down.00
- No! of course Not!00
- Last year, we bought a used 2013 Honda Fit that has 75,000 km on its clock and guess what, we never had a problem with it except for its battery and horn but we already replaced them. It still runs smooth like new00
- Nothing wrong with an old car if you take care of it. If you don't know how to work on cars you might want to stay within 7 years old, but to say a car older than 2015 is no good is just stupid. You would be better off with a car from the 70's or older than to have a brand new car, it's all about taking care of it.10
- I am having more problems with my 2013 focus than I am with my '91 accord. The accord is 26 years old at 280,000 miles. The focus is 4 years old at 120,000 miles.00
- What total bullsHit. My last car was 17 years old when it died and I bought it when it was ten years old.
Buying a new car is for people who like to spend money. All cars I ever had were bought for cash and that also saved me thousands on insurance.
However I believe in paying your mechanic to check out the used car you are going to buy00
- i still drive a 1978 grand marquis... it runs fine, and it's nearly 40 years old... it looks like crap, but it runs awesome...
honestly, if it's well cared for, anything under ten years old with less than 150,000 miles should still be reliable enough for everyday driving purposes...00
- i have a 1991 s10 i put a 350 in that shall out perform all the pos 201500
- Think of it this way:
A brand-new, latest model, car loses about 1/3 of its price as soon as you drive it off the sales lot!
Demo models and older cars only lose 1/4 of their price in the same time frame (and the price is already lower).
Sure, you do need to be careful with older cars, since there is usually a reason for them being sold off (not always what the reason stated is).50
- Ive been looking to buy the 18 Nissan frontier s. In NJ the msrp is 23k. In VA and MD it's only 18k. Is there any reason for this?Any tips?
- Subaru vibrations, delayed shifting, squeeling rear tires around turns and awd light flashing after transmission swap?
- Why would a car company want my w2s from last year?
- Is the Vauxhall Frontera 3.2 V6 engine a valid offroad vehicle ? Value for money?
- I bought a used car from a dealer but the interest rate they gave me it’s too high. After look around a got approved for a much lower apr?
- I need a car to go to uni. I am short $1500 for a civic which i love.My parents are rich but dont give me money for a car. What should i do?
- Which car to buy?.Bmw , Nissan or hyundai?
- How do I get rid of a car still owing money!?
- Which is the most reliable, maintenance-free sedan around 2015?
- How can anybody afford to buy a car when they are so expensive?