Do you always need a password for WiFi?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Do you always need a password for WiFi?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
If its an open network then no... Some places where there is open zone wifi will require u to register with them before u can use their wifi (e.g.: some bars, restaurants, businesses, transport, etc). Some places with open wifi may require u to log in via Facebook or twitter.
I have been in some restaurants with no wifi password
Yes people around my neighbor once stolen my wifi access
Not always just for private connections. Most stores and restaurants have available WiFi without a password.
- My lava lamp isn't heating up anymore?
- My kindle fire won't turn on?
- I need a circuit that will reverse the polarity when engaged for a DC ventilation fan, so that it will blow out, and suck in when needed.?
- Ebike wiring?
- Is there a such listening weapon that you can aim at a house and hear conversations inside?
- How powerful CAN you build a CB radio?
- What kind of radio do I need to talk from Los Angeles to London?
- Can I use GPS on my phone to track another person with GPS on their phone?
- Does anti-sound exist?
- Are VR headsets worth it?