Do you always need a password for WiFi?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Do you always need a password for WiFi?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
If its an open network then no... Some places where there is open zone wifi will require u to register with them before u can use their wifi (e.g.: some bars, restaurants, businesses, transport, etc). Some places with open wifi may require u to log in via Facebook or twitter.
I have been in some restaurants with no wifi password
Yes people around my neighbor once stolen my wifi access
Not always just for private connections. Most stores and restaurants have available WiFi without a password.
- Fix Volume on Soundesign alarm clock.?
- How to make wired sound system wireless? more description inside?
- How to know quadcopter location?
- What gear do I need to achieve Several inputs of audio to several speakers in my home.?
- Can electronics die of old age?
- My dad left the gas stove with the flame on for a few hours and I was wondering if thats dangerous? Should we not be inside right now?
- Have any of you ever seen a surge protector not function in any sense? This surge protector in question didn't trip either.?
- There is a screw I need to unscrew but I don t have a screwdriver. It is small and it has plastic around it, so it is deep. What can I use?
- Where can I buy an Electronic machine to stop Cats pooing in my Garden. I live in Melbourne Australia.?
- Can this be fixed?