Do you always need a password for WiFi?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Do you always need a password for WiFi?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
If its an open network then no... Some places where there is open zone wifi will require u to register with them before u can use their wifi (e.g.: some bars, restaurants, businesses, transport, etc). Some places with open wifi may require u to log in via Facebook or twitter.
I have been in some restaurants with no wifi password
Yes people around my neighbor once stolen my wifi access
Not always just for private connections. Most stores and restaurants have available WiFi without a password.
- Why do they stick fabric netting over a speaker?
- Do they make a stainless steel watch bands for the gear S3 for people with smaller wrists?
- How much time will be taken Godrej 1.5 ton air condition to cool the room?
- Why won't my microscope camera show up on my phone?
- How many apps do you have on your phone?
- How to Soundproof my room? I need sleep!!?
- Every wonder why RadioShack is failing?
- Is there an thing that I can plug in between power outlet and a device(aka tv or computer) buy to tell me how much power it's uses?
- Can I unbrick my galaxy tab without a computer.?
- Can over charging things like laptop batteries and cell phone batteries weaken the batteries more quickly then not over charging them?