Do you always need a password for WiFi?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Do you always need a password for WiFi?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
no, some wifis are straight through like mcdonalds or starbucks
If its an open network then no... Some places where there is open zone wifi will require u to register with them before u can use their wifi (e.g.: some bars, restaurants, businesses, transport, etc). Some places with open wifi may require u to log in via Facebook or twitter.
I have been in some restaurants with no wifi password
Yes people around my neighbor once stolen my wifi access
Not always just for private connections. Most stores and restaurants have available WiFi without a password.
- Is there a portable outlet charger available anywhere? Like a classic USB charger but instead of having a USB port, there is an outlet port?
- Can items that run on batteries use up battery power when the batteries are inside, even if the product is turned off?
- I don t know what I did to my iPhone!!! Help?
- If you plug the snap circuits in incorrectly or backword will it blow up?
- When did color changing light bulbes become mainstream?
- Would it be possible to have an already existing smoke detector modified so that it can just play music instead of sounding an alarm?
- Problem with TDA7492P Amp chip?
- The power requirement of an electronic portable device is 2.5 Amps at 12 volts.?
- Why does the charge port break on almost every device I've ever had?