Daily Question: What is your favorite boy's name?
(I am now doing daily questions!)
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Daily Question: What is your favorite boy's name?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
my #1 boy name on my list is dimitri... it sounds and looks mysterious, elegant, uncommon, cute, down to earth, unique, etc...
i tend to love most old-fashioned/classic names like:
andrew (this name is my 3rd favourite)
i also love some names that are a bit modern like:
emerson (this name is my 2nd favourite)
I tend to take a liking to unisex names, especially for boys!
My favourite unisex names are
1: Casey (My absolute favourite name)
2: Taylor (My third favourite!)
My other favourite names are:
Ethan (My second favourite!)
From my Nameberry list ~
For girls, I like ~ Cleo, Juno, and India best
For boys I like ~ Ezekiel, Indigo, and Salem best.
don't have a favorite I have ones I like such as ash, ethan, Elijah, trey,Elliot, leo, quintillis,
Ryan, Michael, Samuel, Nicholas, William, Marcus, Luke
james... and yeah, one of my son's is named james...
charles, matthew, and shalliam
My #1 boy name on my list is Dimitri. It sounds and looks mysterious, elegant, uncommon, cute, down to earth, unique, etc.
I tend to love most old-fashioned/classic names like:
Andrew (this name is my 3rd favourite)
I also love some names that are a bit modern like:
Emerson (this name is my 2nd favourite)
- Is Courtenay an ugly spelling of Courtney?
- My friends want to know what you think of the name Alfie Kenneth or Catherine Grace as a sister to John Lucas their current son?
- Do you know any female japanese names that are not so common/popular?
- Boys names that are like these girls names?
- What are some name combos from this girls list?
- Name these twin sets?
- Which spelling do you prefer (girl)?
- Mason or Brad?
- Would the name Kaitlyn be okay for a baby boy?
- Fiona or Freya?