Mechanic told me I need a new headlight because old one is leaking blinker fluid all over the alternator?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Mechanic told me I need a new headlight because old one is leaking blinker fluid all over the alternator?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Peter Griffin, what have I told you abot not bringing Joe along so he can properly diagnose what's wrong with the car.
go to other mechanic and dont ever go back to him.
WOW really ,are you sure its not the "piston return springs " When they wear out its a difficult and expensive repair
Hahaha.......I know a girl who actually got charged (and paid) for a mechanic to refill her blinker fluid. I think he only charged $25 for the fictitious repair. I guess she got a great deal.
I just shake my head.
I don't believe you.
no such thing
Maybe he's trying to sell you alternator fluid.
hasn't school started yet? troll... not even a good one... blinker fluid?
SOME ONE IS JOKING. IF IT IS YOU, OK, BUT IF IT WAS THEM, FIND A NEW SHOP.
you can get blinker fluid a lot of places...that is eye drops
- What causes a fuel pump to get damaged?
- Will a 235 /40zr18 95w tire with rims fit on kia soul 2016? Please let me know.?
- 2004 f250 6.0 won't start unless I unplug icp sensor?
- Mechanics: How do you remove dirt&grime from fingernails?
- 11,300 miles since oil change in my Camry. I use 0W 20 the oil level is fine and it looks good. Do I still need to rush to get it changed?
- How can retirees afford RV travel?
- Is it bad to pour hot water on a frosted car windshield to defrost it?
- I changed the water. Pump. And my car still. Overheats. Could my freeze plugs be bad?
- If it has 1 liter 3 cylinder and revs 1000 rpm at 75 mph, how many mpg can it get?
- I've gone 1,400 miles over the recommend oil change. Is my engine pretty much screwed?