How to get the gas out my car into my tank for my house?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How to get the gas out my car into my tank for my house?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Homes do NOT use gasoline for fuel, therefore, you can't.
listen to what ky said or its been nice knowing you...
Bake a cake it will help heat the space. When done crack the door. That's how we do it in the south.
Gas for heating houses is usually propane or natural gas. Neither is interchangeable with gasoline.
"Broke" and getting cold buddy its time to use the last of that gas and get off your behind and make some money and get somewhere wifi is and start a business that gasoline isn't going to last forever.And a home is heat with freeking gas!! Not "gas" online" are you crazy And don't bother touching the damn propane tank you don't have a clue that it will explode!
homes do not use gasoline for fuel, therefore, you for the life of me cannot...
contact the authorities and they may have a suggestion what to do...ask a church if they can help...
drive to nearest warming center... that's the proper you can do... don't try to use gasoline to heat your house or you shall burn it down or blow it up...
If the temps are below 32 deg F, drain all of the water out of the pipes and water heater, lock the place up and drive to a mission. Then stay there until you can contact someone for help with your situation. This isn't the 1800s, there "is" help out there.
drive to nearest warming center......... that's the proper you can do......... don't try to use gasoline to heat your house or you shall burn it down or blow it up.........
- What are these plastic things that the screw goes into on my table top?
- Can I silicone over older silicone in my bathroom?
- What are these silver flakes in my shower head filter?
- What's the best way to clean old wood and glass furniture?
- No insulation, outrageous electric bill, can I do anything about landlord?
- I need to set some fence posts, but it is too cold for the rapid set concrete mix. Can I put the post in a 5 gallon bucket to set the mix?
- Home DIY - Excavation - What have I just dug up?
- Is it bad to pour boiling water down my shower drain?
- Can you pour oil down the sink drain?
- Have you ever painted your kitchen cabinets?