Can I get arrested for threatening a spam caller?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can I get arrested for threatening a spam caller?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Just say"No speak english"
I read America has the most absurd money sucking laws so perhaps
Find out where they live and then spray paint "Scammer" at their front door or wall. Don't forget to leave a paint thinner too.
I wouldn't expect so. By telling them you will be visiting them personally though, can be taken either way. Far better to Google "do not call registry" and follow the prompts there. It is illegal (if proved ... so record such conversations) to ring a person to sell something if they are on the Do Not Call Registry, so if they rang again that is what I would be saying.
- Is a 15-digit phone number a Nigerian scam to charge international fees for answering?
- Como pedir un celular en ishop a meses sin interés siendo menor de edad?
- What is the telephone number for BT?
- How to get contact details from true caller search list?
- What happens if I run away after I prank call 911?
- A low hanging phone line going across my drive way. About 7 1/2 from ground. Not my line goes to neighbers house?
- Will robo calls stop after I put my number on the do not call list?
- What happens if someone prank calls 911 to help him find a job in a restaurant?
- How can I reduce the cost of my bundled home network/phone/cableTV?
- Do you have a telephone number for customer service?