Can I get arrested for threatening a spam caller?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Can I get arrested for threatening a spam caller?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Just say"No speak english"
I read America has the most absurd money sucking laws so perhaps
Find out where they live and then spray paint "Scammer" at their front door or wall. Don't forget to leave a paint thinner too.
I wouldn't expect so. By telling them you will be visiting them personally though, can be taken either way. Far better to Google "do not call registry" and follow the prompts there. It is illegal (if proved ... so record such conversations) to ring a person to sell something if they are on the Do Not Call Registry, so if they rang again that is what I would be saying.
- How long will a landline phone operate without power?
- Will the police give me the name of the person who prank texted me?
- Will the police tell me who prank called me?
- Is it possible for someone to steal your phone line?
- Do telephone lines carry any electric current, enough to electrocute a person?
- Why is a telephone called a "blower" by some people, especially by the English?