I think you're lucky the Yahoo website even comes up. Wondering why it cannot do something as fine-tuned as posting all the updates to all the questions is like asking physics to keep track of all the moving electrons in all the atoms.
If it happens at all it will take hours top slog through their broken system. Don't pin your hopes and dreams on the expectations of a jalopy of a website to function like a Porsche.
Why doesn't Yahoo Answers show updates in the question list?
For example I have a spelling error that I corrected in an update. It is only seen if the question is clicked. If answered on the question list page updates are not seen.
- It may be just the way it's programmed and the initial question stays as it was when submitted.
It would be hard to change the list with any updates.
I did see your Update on the question when opened.
"Why is Yahoo still asking for the answers to secret questions?
I had heard that they are no longer set up on new accounts. They can not be viewed or changed. They do allow them to be deleted. Since the hack 3 years ago computerized them why not immediately stop using them?
Update: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 - spell check made an error."
On the question list unopened it shows,"Why is Yahoo still asking for the answers to secret questions?
I had heard that they are no longer set up on new accounts. They can not be viewed or changed. They do allow them to be deleted. Since the hack 3 years ago computerized them why not immediately stop using them?"20
- Questions do not get Re-posted to the Top Again thats why based on the way it is set up if Yahoo had it set up so that updates would make it go back to the Top it would Probably be much Harder on there Servers and Programs01
- Which category is "Notices and Errors" in ?
- Why are people with decade old accounts allowed to give answers like this?
- Isn't the world a MUCH WORSE place WITHOUT Charles Manson?
- Why is it legal for ugly looking people to be happy?
- When did Yahoo Answers begin to fall apart and are there still employees at Yahoo?
- I am an atheist and I am in favor of incest, This taboo was invented by the religious.?
- Why won't Yahoo Answers let me delete my old questions?
- If someone shot and killed the fat bastard OJ "The Juice" Simpson, would you be sad?
- How I shutdown my Yahoo Answers account?
- Does the anonymous feature prevent other users from blocking you?